• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Gym Leader did you beat the easiest?

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Probably i beat bugsy the easyest..... does anyone have any tips on defeating claire plz?

Years
    Hm.. That's a tough one.
    All of the gym leaders were so easy for me to topple over.
    Maybe.. Jasmine? Because she used steel type, and by then I usually had a Typhlosion. :/

iLaxbe!

by Duke R
    Years
    Hmmm, some were easy, other were tough, it depends on the Pokémon I have at the time.

But the last easy challenge I had was beating Brock at Fighting Dojo. Come on!
    Relicanth, Golem, Onix, Omastar, Kabutops and Rampardos! Magical Leaf on them!!!!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Falkner, he was easy enough back in GSC, now that I could get a Mareep before challenging him just made him ridiculously easy...

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Chuck (due to Charge and ThunderPunch) and Sabrina. I defeated her with a Pokémon, that has PSYCHIC weakness (Crobat) and I only used Bite.

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Pyrice, all you need is Feraligatr (or any water,) and Ampharos and he's really easy.

Kyrotix

GeorgeGeorger George
    Years
    Easiest? Probably the entire kanto region leaders (excluding Blue), since you're pretty well leveled at that point in the game.
    The hardest was definitely Whitney (Because of Rollout + High HP and Defence) or Jasmine (If you didnt start with Cyndaquil)

Back