• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

• Treecko

Votes: 110 42.3%
  • Torchic

Votes: 56 21.5%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 94 36.2%

• Total voters

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    This is a rather difficult choice, because which starter I choose depends on which trainer I play as. I want to play as May this time rather than Brendan, but I can't choose Torchic, because Blaziken is uber, and neither Treecko nor Mudkip suit her appearance.
    That's true...even in both the manga and anime canons she got Torchic...so it's a difficult choice if one wants one that fits her yet isn't uber...well...only Mega Blaziken will be uber as the Torchic one gets will not have speed boost and Blaze Blaziken isn't the one that is uber but normal Speed Boost Blaziken and of course the already mentioned Mega.

Back