• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which ipod to chose?

which ipod

• Ipod Classic

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Ipod Nano

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    ok so my Bday is coming soon i have the choice to get the ipod classic or nano whic one should i get?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Well, I got nano... but I strongly believe that you should get the classic one because it seems easier to take care off nano seems more easier to fall apart =x & it`s newer. 8D

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    definitly go for the Classic, not only do you get more space but in a pinch it also becomes a great way to transfer large files from comp to comp without waiting for a cd or DVD to burn (speaking for files too large for normal flash drives, aka 2-4GB) other than that it seems to perform better when using the coverflow browsing as well as it has a slightly bigger screen (though same res as nano) for viewing vids and pics.

Years
    It all depends on how much storage you want and how many songs you have. The new versions that take from the classic look are pretty slim for how big of hard drives they have. The new 80gb is in fact smaller than my 30gb from the previous series. It's all about how many songs you think you're going to have and movies and all that others stuff you can add in now.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Definitely the classic. The nanos just don't have enough space if you're gonna use it for videos.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    I personally have never been an iPod fan, and so I recommend that you look into other mp3 players before settling on one. They're definitely better value for your money, at least the last time I checked it was.

But if you have your heart set on an iPod, go for a Nano if you're gonna be rough with it (toss it onto your bed and such), since the flash drive is less susceptible to damage from sudden movements.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Don't get an iPod, they're overrated >_> iriver ftw. Better file format support, better sound quality, more features, etc. But which one you choose depends on what you're going to use it for and how often/where you're going to use it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Ipods aren't even that great an mp3 player...they're overhyped because loads of people have one... I'd go for a creative zen, easier to handle, cheaper and better capacity.

Eitherway classic if you did have to chose from those 2.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It depends on your music library. I've never considered myself much of a musical fanatic, but I do tend to keep an entire album just for one song if I can help it--I don't like having singles lying around. So as such, I end up with more music than I need and thus use most of the space on my iPod (I have a 30gig video). Plus most of my music is comprised of 4-disc soundtracks... but if you don't have too many songs, you'd be better off with a nano. They're lighter and easier to carry around and such. :x

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Ipods are overrated, and brittle. They're not worth their money. Besides, I only recommend Ipod if you're working in a business where you have to keep a lot of memory on file. Other than that, you're wasting all that extra memory. I prefer just getting a cellphone with mp3 capability, or even something that watches movies, (No not Iphone or Itouch, even more bullcrap) I prefer LG, and if just regular mp3s, Iriver is my choice.

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    i say the ipod nano, or actually depending on how much video you want. if you are going to download a entire aeason of your favorite tv show, buy the classic. if you don't want much video but a little, buy the ipod nano.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'd go for classic, not only won't you lose it due to it's larger size, you can fit more on it.

Back