• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is better Coke cola or Pepsi?

Which is better coke cola or Pepsi?

• Coke Cola

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters

Zero119

The Ruler Of Halo
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 1, 2005
    I like coke better too, Thats all i drink i really dont care much for pepsi.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    They're pretty much the same to me, but I voted for Pepsi. Coca Cola's can looks better, but Pepsi tastes better from what I can remember. I have no strong feelings one way or another. XD To tell you the truth, I'm not too crazy about either one. I prefer Dr. Pepper!

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I like Coca Cola more just because the acid in it is stronger then Pepsi's, but I'll still drink either I don't care XD.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'm gonna have to go with erm.. Coca Cola. Its more original and tastes better imo.

*dies*

Drizzt' Do Urden

Dark Elf of Menzoberranzan
    Years
  • PiroMunkie said:
    I stopped drinking Coca-Cola after one of my science experiments I found out that it takes about a day for coke to dissolve a metal nail. o.O; I drink Dr.Pepper. That is my favorite.

It actually disolved a metal nail.Wow.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • Piro their is no ay the acid content is high enough in coke to break down a nail. I seriously doubt that. Anyways I prefer coke becuase Pepsi to tastes really sweet. I also prefer coke becuase it does not make my stomach hurt.

Back