• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is better Coke cola or Pepsi?

Which is better coke cola or Pepsi?

• Coke Cola

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
  • Coke has awesome commercials(<3 the Coke bears! <3 <3) and it just has a better taste then Pepsi. And it has Dr. Pepper and Sprite. Love those kinds.

But Pepsi has Mt. Dew, and Mt. Dew=hyperness, and hyperness=staying up all night playing GBA. XD.

So I really can't decide...but I voted for Coke.

(Maybe it's the fact that the only Pepsi product my family buys is Mt. Dew. XDDDDD)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Coke > Pepsi. Plain and simple. Pepsi Max especially tastes too sweet, and even though they say they have the same ingredients... you can tell they taste different. I'm not a big fan of al the other Coke variations. I like Diet Coke, but not: Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke, Diet Coke with Lemon, Horse Manure Coke... OK I made that one up :P

Suzu

~&#9829;~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Yeah, Pepsi is too sweet, and Coke has more of a bite to it, Cokes better =P
    I love cherry coke <3

SaRa*BeaR

<33
    Years
  • As much as I enjoy both sodas, I like Pepsi better. I dont know why for sure but I just like its taste.

Last edited:

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • I prefer Pepsi over Coke. Mainly because Pepsi is always in our house, so I always drink it. xD Though nothing beats a cherry coke. XD

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    I like them both, but I'll have to say Pepsi, I don't know why but I just prefer it.

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
  • I prefer pepsi, i don't know why, probably 'cause well pepsi doesn't make me burp as much, not saying that i don't like burping is just that i wouldn't want to burp everytime i drink a can of pop.
    pepsi all the way....

Back