• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which is the best bridge? [ #25 ]

Which is the best?

• Total voters

Hoohking

Warrior-Poet
Years
  • Definitely Village Bridge. Besides the epically layered music, its architecture and the scenery surrounding it really impressed me. Gotta admit though, Skyarrow is also pretty damn respectable, promptly after showing it to my older brother, He up and went to the nearest gamestop to buy Black xD

Adam.

Knowledge isn't everything.
    Years
  • I think the best bridge is Village Bridge. The scenery is so peaceful and so is the music. Plus, I was pleasantly suprised when I saw the girl and her Patrat get all pepped up and run out the door. The additional instruments you can add to the background music also help accentuate it's peaceful setting.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I like the Village Bridge the best. Although it hasnt got amazing views or camera angles like the other bridges, it has houses on it, it is made of old stone and has a nice lake beneath. As well as that guy that cooks up sandwiches XD

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • I haven't been to Vollage Bridge yet, and I hear it's the best but so far, Skyarrow bridge has been my absolute favourite ^^ I squeed when I saw the graphics and camera angles! :)

sak5222

Lets play pokemon!
    Years
  • Sky arrow bridge; because it is the biggest bridge I've seen so far and there is the AMAZING camera and the AMAZING veiws.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay after visiting all the bridges I decided Village Bridge + Tubeline + Skyarrow is best. Marvelous looks nice but if you could see more scenery it'd be better. Village reminds me of a dream and Skyarrow is just pretty with all those camera angles. And Tubeline is awesome when the sun goes down. And... as for Driftveil Drawbridge, it's only good with the cutscene, otherwise normally it's kinda boring. :D

22k without wandering etc

Back