• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which is the best bridge? [ #25 ]

Which is the best?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Wow, I was just thinking of posting a poll myself about this. :o

Anyway my favourite bridge is Village Bridge, I love the idea of a settlement on a bridge and I'm just very unhappy it isn't classed as a proper town. I mean it has more homes in it than Mistralton City. There doesn't seem to be much sense in that...

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Love the Tubeline Bridge, especially at dusk. It looks amazing, and that you're able to battle trainers is an awesome addition.

Years
    I love Village Bridge. The music with all the extra bits that can be added and the way it looks is so nice and relaxing and I love how there are houses built on it. I f it was a real place I would love to live there.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    I liked all of them but the village bridge is awesome and friendly and has people singing! :)

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    Village Bridge is my personal favorite, but I also voted for two others: the Skyarrow Bridge for its amazing graphics and the really awesome feeling you get when you make your way through it for the first time; and the Tubeline Bridge, for its very catchy music and its unique camera angle.

I liked the Marvelous Bridge, but only for the fact you find the Ghost Girl on it. Aside from that, I didn't think much of it. I didn't really like the Driftveil Drawbridge either.

Notworking15

Wait...WHAT?!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    i love all the bridges, but Skyarrow Bridge is my favorite, i dig the scenery when going down it

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Skyarrow Bridge. After making your way through that dark, dank forest, it is so awesome and relieving to approach modern civilization in the form of some very impressive skyscrapers. The view is nothing short of breathtaking.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I like all of the bridges, so I don't really have a favorite. Each bridge brings uniquness of its own.

The Skyarrow Bridge has amazing camera angles, there's cars passing below you, and it just looks cool.

The Driftveil Drawbridge is cool due to the mini cutscene of it lowering and the Ducklett. In terms of looks it isn't the best though.

The Tubeline Bridge looks pretty sweet, you can see trains beneath you and the fact you can battle trainers (at night if i'm correct. I haven't actually tried this myself).

The Village Bridge is just amazing. It has houses, wild pokemon, and music. At first the man who sings kind of scared me, 'cause it made me think "Creeper O.o," but the music was pretty cool.

The Marvelous Bridge was just...marvelous. The bridge itself just looked amazing, and the fact you can battle Swanna is pretty cool too.

|Torch|

Fire Trainer!
    Years
    Forever said:
    Skyarrow Bridge, the first one you'll see, you get a view of the ocean near Castelia City as well as a demostration of the camera angles.
    Nakuzami said:
    I like all of the bridges, so I don't really have a favorite. Each bridge brings uniquness of its own.

The Skyarrow Bridge has amazing camera angles, there's cars passing below you, and it just looks cool.

Yeah its pretty awesome bridge, but the best part about this bridge is that you can easily use it to hatch pokemon eggs and enjoy the view at the same time! :D

Definitely gets my vote!

Years
    While Skyarrow Bridge is without doubt the most graphically appealing, and it is where I hatch my eggs, it's not my favourite. I actually love the Tubeline Bridge, purely because of it's angles of viewing. I remember seeing Ghetsis standing at the end the first time I crossed it, and I actually felt a little bit of dread. Yes, he's a 32x32 pixel overworld sprite, but I really liked how ominous it felt. The other bridges look cooler, but Tubeline is just my personal favourite.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    For looks?
    Skyarrow and the third one down

For Music?
    Hodomoe Draw Bridge (Driftveil)

For Hatching eggs?
    Skyarrow

other then that, they're all cool

Years
    I think that Skyarrow Bridge is the best bridge in Unova. It is so cool! The graphics on it are so awesome. It is also very long too so you see more of it.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    As much as I love bridges, I'm going to have to go with the Tubeline bridge. It's got lots of trains, the shadow triad and Ghetsis, and Sheldon loves trains, so why the heck not? It's a pretty cool bridge imo, and it needs more love. Skyarrow Bridge was cool too, but I was just waiting to get off that bridge, since it's so long, and all you do is run through it. Not much going on there. >.<

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
    Skyarrow Bridge is stunning -- The graphics & different viewpoints are so creative. ^^;

Definitely my favourite.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Tubeline Bridge.

I really, really loved it for some reason.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Skyarrow Bridge is my favorite. I love how it changes as you move around.
    But the Village Bridge is very creative also, that's my second favorite.

Back