• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is the better forum?

What is the better forum?

• Pokemon Community

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Serebii.net

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • So, shall we return to the discussion at hand? (Never a fan of these topics, but as long as it stays clean and respectful, I think it's fine)

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
  • Ya, you heard it! > :) Straight from the quote.
    Alright, that's enough for me today :3. I don't need to continue this, it's a waste on you, sorry to the thread starter I was just being immature and stubborn with this guy. I already stated my opinion and I see no reason to start an all out flame war, so I'm just going to go now. Sorry for the inconvenience :3.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    hahaha atleast you admitted it 157=P that must be what Skamory did.
    Im sure theres accounts like that on both forums so it evens out.
    But we r all pokemon fans so if u add it up thats alot of fans!
    I think it helps PC is mainly a forum site unlike serebiis Infomational pages so it give PC more time and effort into the actual formuns there for making them overall better quality.Thats what I think

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Which is the better forum?

Why would you post a thread asking which forum was a better, on one of the forums?
    1. The answers will be biased.
    2. There will be bashing.​

Plus, why compare them in the first place? Yes, they're both Pokémon forums, but I don't see why they need to be compared. There is no competition going on.
    edit: lol Beachy, you posted while I was.
    I can see why you'd leave it open, but let's be honest.
    It's going to go down hill, let's close it before it does.
    t

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back