• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is the worst team?

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    I think team galactic is the worst.
    Team rocket is the easiest

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Yeah, yeah "witch" lolll !
    Also, I think that Rocket seems the toughest but is the easiest . Magma is better at battling than Rocket . Also, where are my 6 Lv. 17 Ratattas ? ;)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Witch. Good God almighty, you've got to be kidding me. -fixes-

Magma/Aqua suck imo. Galactic and Rocket are where it's at, yo. Go Rock Squad is lame, too. I hate Ranger. A lot.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • For all of its popularity amongst the younger generation, I hate Team Galactic. Their underlings come off as much stupider than Rocket's underlings, and their admins, while legitimately evil, seem so out-of-place in a Pokemon game. o_0

...all their effort to summon a legendary pokemon that I usually just kill in my games (of course, this can be a fault for Aqua/Magma as well, but Groudon and Kyogre are infinitely more badass than Dialga and Palkia).

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Team Galactic lol. If they weren't part of DPP I would probably like them more.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • i dont like the underlings of galactic, but admins r nice and wat they do is kinda cool. XD like when they blew up the lake and all those magikarps appeared.
    design wise, i would say galactic.
    i cant make a choice anyway else coz i like all of them.

Back