• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favorite regi?

Which is your favorite regi.

• Regice

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Regirock

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Registeel

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I would go for registeel because it has high defense to withstand fighting type attacks and has normal attack to hit the foe pretty well. And it can learn a wide range movepool but, regigigas is also the king of regis... oh I don't know which is better because they are all good, even I really like ice types (regice).

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    I'd go with Regice. Not because of it's stats (I don't think I even caught it in my Pokemon games lol), but because I like how it looks! Especially in the episode where Pikachu defeats it on the Battle Frontier. x3 So pretty~<3

-Neko

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I loce Regice and still want a shiny one. Its just the most odd looking one but its Icy!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Regirock for me. It's always been my favorite. Maybe because it's the least popular of the trio, but that's besides the point. In Sandstorm, it's almost unstopabble to take down, and when you EV it right, Dugtrio can only take it out with 3 Earthquakes (with a CHOICE BAND)

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Regice, not for the moves or anything like that, but because of the element and the look.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Regirock.
    its attack and defense are good, and it learns more physical attacks than special(at least, i think...).
    not only that, but i just don't like regice, and registeels D/P hand gesture looked really offensive.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Regice is so cool looking....He looks like a huge diamond =P
    Wow, you took the words right out of my mouth, Aurasphere!
    That is precisely why I adore Regice more than any of the other Legendary Golems. It simply looks so divine and stunning... I can't help but be mesmerized by it when viewing it in games such as Battle Revolution or in artwork. If portrayed correctly, Regice can be one of the most awe-inspiring Pokémon there is to date.
    (Why wouldn't one want to own a Pokémon that seems to be made of pure icy-diamond delight?)

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    i like the way regice looks in diamond compared to the advanced genertaion games

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I know like a DIVO! Regice is very diamond like, also this is a bit off topic but since we know that they will be in Planina I think the other trios should be aswell.

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    Regice has been a great Special wall for me in Emerald, and I have used her on occasion in Pearl. I like her cry and how she has pointy legs! :O And it has a body made out of ice that CANNOT MELT.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I know like a DIVO! Regice is very diamond like, also this is a bit off topic but since we know that they will be in Planina I think the other trios should be aswell.
    nar, I think they are only in it cause in platinum they are trying to include all legends a bit more, eg storylines instead of just finding them.

I'll say Registeel cause he looks kool

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    They all look stoopid. Case closed.

Yeah, to be honest I have no liking for any of them. Now, if I had to choose favourite: Registeel.

Back