• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2010
    Fire red, emerald, ruby, and leaf green are my fav 4 and i downloaded them. I play them on my laptop all the time. What about you?

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    Platinum is definitely my favorite, the distortion world was something nice and unique for pokemon. Plus the battle area was freaking amazing, and the resort area is cool cos you get your own amazing villa which keeps you playing the game way after it's ended! I LOVE platinum.

Otherwise it's pokemon gold, one of the most fun gaming experiences i've ever had!

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Pearl and Soul Silver are my favorites.
    they were just the most fun to me :)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Heart Gold and Emerald for meh...and Heart Gold is only in because it dethroned the game its a remake of. XD

NocturnalNinja

The Dope on Hiatus
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2010
    Diamond, Sapphire, Emerald, aaaand I think Leaf Green. Oh, and Soul Silver too! X)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Hands down, my favorite game is Pokemon Platinum. I think its enhanced story line and beefed up battles are epic.

After Platinum, FireRed and/or LeafGreen would probably be my favorites. Then Diamond and Pearl, HeartGold/SoulSilver, Gold/Silver/Crystal, Red/Blue/Yellow, and finally Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

I never liked the Hoenn region.

Years
  • RB and GS. For some reason I've always liked the initial two more than the third.
    Platinum is my least favorite. Even though it's gameplay is not as slow as DP, I find it even draggier because it contains more unneccessary dialogue and that pesky Distortion World.
    Haven't really played HGSS yet, so I can't say anything about them.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • ...I'm not even gonna repeat myself, too much of it has been going on recently.

Read the description of the forum. If it's about gaming, it belongs in GENRAL POKEMON GAMING. This is Pokemon General.

Thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back