• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which kind of dog?

Small or big?

• Small

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Big

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Either one

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well I saw no one made a thread like this I hope...':D
    But anyways, do you like small dogs or big dogs? :D
    I like small dogs like Yorkies and things like that because truth is...I am afraid of big dogs. ':D
    So my question....What is your favorite size dog, small or big? :D

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ATM I prefer small dogs because it is easier to handle, as for my favorite dog, it'll be a Yorkshire Terrier!

The Red Chain

They are sooo cute.. Big dogs tend to tackle me over, and it sorta hurts. X3; Small dogs can't do that though, mwuhaha.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I love both :D
    I mean, I have both owned one a large dog (Great Dane) and a small dog (Chihuahua)

My favourite breed of dog has to be a Dalmation :3 I just cant resist the spots and their eyes XD

Edit: I forgot :S I have two other favourite dogs XD Huskies and Chihuahua's :P

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'd be happy with any type of dog since my parents won't let me have one X(

But huskies are my favorite. They're just really epic looking for some reason =P

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    I definitely prefer dogs that are much larger than Chihuahuas. I don't think I could handle something like a Great Dane, but my grandparents had this fairly big German Shepard who was just a ton of fun and really loved people. My family has a Black Labrador, and he once dragged my mom across a yard while on a walk. Seriously. He's about as friendly a dog as you'll ever find, but he's so energetic while on a walk that we had to get a special collar for him so that he wouldn't be able to drag anyone else. I don't use it though, cause I don't think he likes it very much. There have been a couple of close calls when I've walked him, especially when he sees another dog or when there's ice on the sidewalk, but I find that even strong dogs can be controlled well if you look ahead so you know when it's time to keep them on a short leash.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Small..But not to small..Otherwise they look like little rats...

Something like a Beagle maybe :3..

But Huskies are the best dogs ever..Even though they can get pretty big.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I like smaller dogs. Not toy dogs, but not huge ones like Huskies or Labs. It's not that I don't like big dogs if they're nice, but I had a bad experience with one when I was in 2nd grade, and now I'm scared of them.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I just like dogs in general, no real size preference. I wouldn't want any of the really small dogs, though. The only dogs I've ever had have been kinda big, though. At my dad's, they have a border collie, and she is pretty big.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I prefer big dogs. You can wrestle with them, play with them; I just like stronger pets than I altogether. They make awesome pets.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Gah, I wish my parents would let me get a dog >__<
    Well, I love both, like I love border collies (medium?), and the little ones that are mixed are all so cute, I love pomeranians heh, but when I move out for university or whatnot, I'm gonna get myself the most wolfish puppy I can find, raise him up good, =]

Lol, my friend's Yorkie bit me 4 days ago on the leg, and it was bleeding.

Back