• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which kinds of Pokémon do you think that Masahiro Sakurai should've include Pokémon as playable characters in the Super Smash Bros. series?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    Hello, and what's goin' on with you, everybody? Say, I just want to ask which kinds of Pokémon you think that Masahiro Sakurai should've included as playable characters in the Super Smash Bros. series? Why? This is because of popularity among their fans. Please let me know, thanks. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    I kind of wish we had more pokemon trainer type characters, but as for single pokemon, perhaps something more representative like meowth or eevee. Brawlfan on youtube suggested a really cool, yet complex way to make a eevee moveset, where eevee would evolve into one of its evolutions for the rest of the match depending on which moves it uses most.

Back