• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Legendaries Did You Capture?

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
    So, which are your Legendaries Pokèmon that you've captured?

Edit: No images.

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latios, Groudon, Rayquaza, Giratina.

Transfered in game (previously cloned): All Sinnoh Legendaries except Giratina.

Last edited:

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Currently:

Ho-Oh (Dusk Ball)
    Raikou (Dusk Ball)
    Suicine (Net Ball)
    Entei (Ultra Ball)
    Lugia (Dusk Ball)
    That roaming R/S/E legendary from HeartGold (Master Ball)

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Only Lugia so far. I haven't bothered leveling my Wobbuffet to catch the roamers, and I started SRing for a shiny Suicune but got bored after the 16th SR and went on to something else.

Chαmpion Leaf

Red? Who's that?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    On HG:

Ho-Oh (Ultra Ball)
    Latias (Master Ball)

On a rush playthrough of SS:
    Lugia (wasted Master ball)
    Zapdos (Dusk Ball)

...and that may actually be it, come to think of it. I've never truly caught a roaming Pokemon in my life (Master balls excepted), and I'm taking my sweet time in Kanto.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Ho-oh, Suicune and Moltres. Didn't want to go after the others, at least not until I defeat Blue (Rematch), Lance (Rematch), and Red. I just want to establish dominance before going after them.

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
    So far...only Lugia.

I plan to catch either Raikou or Entei soon, I might just use my Master Ball on one and then weaken the other and catch it later.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Just Lugia and Ho-Oh.

Lugia was a pain to catch since I was trying to get one with Modest nature.

Then I was trying to catch Ho-oh which was also a pain because it would keep using safeguard right when I was trying to put it to sleep, and it would almost always run out of moves and kill itself with struggle.

But finally I caught it and I was going for Modest nature again, and it turned out to have a Jolly nature. Then I realized that might be better since Sacred Fire was a physical move, and I didn't want to keep trying to catch it until I got the right nature.

But next I will probably try to catch Suicune if I can figure out where it shows up at.

ichuesther

The girl with the Charizard.
    Years
    Only Ho-oh.
    T-T I used a master ball (Partly because i was too lazy)
    Was that a mistake?
    I see that it is *Goes into corner and cries*

Dragonfire101

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    Lugia (Ultra Ball)
    Ho-oh (Ultra Ball)
    Raikou (Ultra Ball)
    Entei (Ultra Ball)
    Suicune (Dusk Ball)
    Latios (Master Ball)
    Groudon (Heavy Ball)
    Zapdos (Ultra Ball)
    Mewtwo (Dusk Ball)

keeps you occupied sometimes lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2010
    I caught Raikou and Ho-Oh on my last play through and that's it I think. Legendaries bore me. =/

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    Just Ho-Oh so far, I'm waiting until I breed a Ralts with the correct nature and Synchronize to catch Suicune, cause I want to EV train him! =)

Years
    Lugia (Heavy Ball)
    Latios (Ultra Ball)
    Entei (Ultra Ball)

Entei was very difficult, I had it on low health, paralyzed, and I had a decent Wobbuffet to keep him in battle, and then found out you can Roar away a Wobbuffet :/

I'm trying to catch Raikou now, just want to get the roaming ones out of the way

Raikou (Ultra Ball) now too, only took 2 Ultra Balls... :)

Last edited:
    Back