• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which one of ashs pokemon do you hate

Which one of ashs pokemon do you hate

• Pikachu

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • Staraptor

Votes: 18 10.2%
  • Grotle

Votes: 20 11.3%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Buizel

Votes: 32 18.1%
  • Gliscor

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Kingler

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Muk

Votes: 15 8.5%
  • Tauros

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • Snorlax

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Heracross

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Bayleef

Votes: 20 11.3%
  • Totodile

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Noctowl

• Donphan

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Corphish

Votes: 19 10.7%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Torkoal

Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Glalie

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • Swellow

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Primeape

Votes: 33 18.6%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Charizard

• Total voters

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
  • The personality Ash's Gliscor displays makes it fit Ash; it does what it does better than Bayleef and Aipom ever hoped to.

As a species in their entirety, I will agree with the opinion of the masses and say Gliscor doesn't fit Ash; it fits Paul better than it does Ash (though we haven't seen Paul's Gliscor do much of anything...I'd personally like to see a rematch, because Ash's Gliscor is at a point where it could probably tear Paul's Gliscor apart. =])

I've said it many times; Buizel annoys the living piss out of me.

The next best candidate is Noctowl because of its misuse. Of all the shiny species to catch, he bags this eyesore, uses it in one gym, and has it do nothing else but glow the entire Johto arc. Honestly, what a gigantic waste. :|

You're wrong abotu noctowl--Ash always has to have a flying pokemon to search for things and pop TR's baloon, just like he needs a water pokemon to swim on.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Chimchar annoyed me the most, I'm not one for the sympathy votes. I hope it will completely FORGET it's past with Paul now it's evolved, instead of people feeling sorry for it. Corphish annoyed me, just it's voice and when Ash's Sceptile was a Treeko, it was such an annoying first evolution.

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
  • Get rid of your dang Gliscor, Ash!
    I don't like it one bit. It just doesn't fit you.
    It's more of a Paul thing, I assume to myself.

bayleef. it liked ash way too much than a pokemon should

Too funny.
    <3
    I liked Bayleef as a Pokemon. It struck me a little odd when I noticed it was more than a Pokemon and Trainer relationship. Then again, I don't really like it at all. At least, not to be on Ash's team.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

Well out of the ones I remember I never really liked Totodile.

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
  • I'm surprised some people voted for Charizard, probably one of the best pokemon in the team.
    I dont hate any of ash's pokemon in particular, but I dont like Primeape much since it keeps beating up ash luul. XD

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Buizel. That overrated weasel...

I bet Ash's gonna use it in the eighth gym, cuz "types don't matter".

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I seriously hate Gliscor. It constantly "hugs" poor Ash and I really can't stand it !!!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Buizel, Noctowl, and Heracross.

Buizel-Pseudo-badass weasel cutesy Bruce Lee Wannabee.
    Noctowl- Albeit it's debut, essentially devoid of personality. I would have loved it, if its cunning was actually shown.
    Heracross:...its supposed to be an OU yet it's the pokemon equivelent to Toshirou Hitsugaya...and the sucking on Bulba thing kinda got old and weird really fast.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Personally, I like all of Ash's Pokémon, but there a selective few that I may like less than others. The reason why is because they all have some kind of relation to Ash and his style in battling, but you really have to note it in a way to see it. However, if I had to choose, it might be Noctowl. The reason why is because, even though it looked great in its Shiny appearance, it just didn't show any emotion to me. If they had given it that cunning personality like some have said, then it might have been different. Other than that, Ash's Noctowl never really stood out to me.

Second to that, would be Tauros. It is an awesome Pokémon, don't get me wrong, however it just never got the attention on aire that it might have needed. Not to mention, there is a lot so you never know which one he uses when he calls Prof. Oak for one and because of this you never get to see a basic personality within it. Other than this I'm really fine with everything else.

I'm not surprised people chose Buizel though. I do agree that it has been overused a couple of times, and does have that tough personality for a weasle. Though, this is what makes me like it, because before Pokémon never got that kind of attention. Not to forget, it does have a cool design in my opinion and I like its determination in the anime.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, my original response was going to be something like 'lolol there's no pokeymanz that i hate', except more serious, but then I remembered.

Primeape.

I hate that Pokemon. I really do. There are others that I just dislike, looks-wise, or find them annoying.. but I can't say that I hate him. Not with Primeape though, man I hate that thing. Same with Mankey, really. :/

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • All except for Gliscor, Charizard, Primeape, Noctowl, Muk, Kingler, Staraptor, Tauros, Snorlax and Heracross. They're strong Pokemon, while the others are slightly noobish. ('Cause they don't evolve.)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I agree with Ruka.

Ash hasn't evolved any of his pokemon except for Charizard and Gliscor. And, in my opinion, they seem/ed the best for battle with Ash.((so sue me!))

Back