• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which one to get?

Nyoxios

Vestige
Years
  • Heya!

After I've had fun with Pokemon X, I am doubting to get OR or AS..

I've looked at the exclusives of both games and the AS ones draw me more to it. Although years ago I used to have Ruby on the GBA. I do have a second system so I could trade with myself, handy for pokemon that need to be traded to evolve!

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2016
    i got omega because the legends that you gotta get if you get omega get Tornadus, Palkia, and Reshiram
    also they have some x and y pokemon on different version

Years
  • Personally, it all comes down to which version has the exclusives you liked better or if you want to match your original version for the nostalgia value. I played original Ruby but ended up liking the Sapphire exclusives better so I ended up playing AS instead when it came time for the remakes.

Years
  • Roxanne was easy if you chose Mudkip or Treecko as your starter or if you have traded a Skitty for the Makuhita with the youngster in Rustboro City.

Back