• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen ~*!*~WHICH ONE =/ ~*!*~

~*!*~AREA~*!*~

• ~*!*~RESORT AREA~*!*~

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • ~*!*~FIGHT AREA~*!*~

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • ~*!*~SURVIVAL AREA~*!*~

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • ~*!*~NONE~*!*~

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I know this is a bit random, but its been a while since I made a thread based on Pokemon. The question is whats your favorite area.
    Resort Area
    Fight area
    Survival area

:t354:TG

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    It probably would be the resort area because you can catch lv 100 magikarps there and there is a villa that you can waste your money on and brag to your friends about the stuff you have inside of it.

Ayselipera

I guess Fight Area since you can do the most there then in the other two areas. Overall I don't really like any of the areas.

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
    For me it really depends on what version I'm playing!

In Diamond and Pearl, my favorite is the Resort area because there's plenty of trainers to battle in the sandstorm area that's near there. But in Platnium, my favorite is the Survival area because I LOVE to rebattle the gym leaders! ^^

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    It probably would be the resort area because you can catch lv 100 magikarps there and there is a villa that you can waste your money on and brag to your friends about the stuff you have inside of it.

Are you over egzargerating? I can only catch level 51 Magikarps there. ):
    But my votes is for the Resort Area with RagingLucario's reason.

Years
    Resort area mainly because of the villa, finally an area where there a reason to rebattle trainer for money! :D

But I wish you could heal yourself in there. :(

Steel_Magneton

Magnet Pokémon
    Years

are you serious? catching a level 100 magikarps there? lol, thats a joke right? i though game freak decided there shouldn't be any level 100 wild pokémon.

btw, i might like Fight Area because there is a battle tower. and that means lots of battle. the other 2 area has not much about battle though.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    Magneton- If you fish in the ponds north of the pokemon center with a super rod, you can find magikarps up to level 100. The highest I've found was 90, sadly, and I gave up after that.

I like the resort area, also because I get to waste money on my villa and ribbons.
    Next favorite is the survival area because of the gym re-battles.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Yup; if you talk to the NPCs, they'll mention something about the 'ruler of the area'. That's the level 100 Magikarp :P
    In Platinum, if you use the Super Rod in the Resort Area, you'll find Magikarp at a random level; it can be anything from 1 to 100.

Steel_Magneton

Magnet Pokémon
    Years
    Magneton- If you fish in the ponds north of the pokemon center with a super rod, you can find magikarps up to level 100. The highest I've found was 90, sadly, and I gave up after that.

well i suppose that if youre telling the truth, then i guest i was wrong

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    I don't like any of them.... I feel like it's not all it's cracked up to be... and, I could handle not having a level 100 Magikarp... or a Villa....

Back