• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pack to get Solgaleo-GX (Shining Mane) from?

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2020
    Which packs is Solgaleo-GX (shining mane) found in? I previewed possible cards in TCGO in each of the Sun and Moon packs and couldn't find it.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hey, I've moved this to our TCG forum for you so you'll have better luck finding someone who knows the answer. Please use Feedback & Support solely for questions relating to the community itself.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Which packs is Solgaleo-GX (shining mane) found in? I previewed possible cards in TCGO in each of the Sun and Moon packs and couldn't find it.

pretty sure it was either celestial storm or crimson invasion.. I don't think it was team up, but I could be wrong.

Years

pretty sure it was either celestial storm or crimson invasion.. I don't think it was team up, but I could be wrong.

The Solgaleo GX with Shining Mane was only released as a Wizards of the Coast Black Star Promo. In both its normal art version and its gold full art version, actually. The collectors numbers are SM104 and SM104a, respectively. It could only be found in the collection boxes, iirc.

Back