• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon can you relate to?

Moskau

Oh, dear...
Years
  • So sorry if there is a thread like this already, I searched but didn't see anything!

So, I'm curious, is there a particular Pokémon you can relate to? In looks or style, or even personality?

Honestly, I hate to say it, but I think I can relate to...Nosepass! I have a large nose, hahaha! (Even though my friends say I don't - I think I do!) Not a bad thing, though, I like my nose. And the more I look at it, Nosepass can look cute, too.

I would also think that I can relate to Snorlax...I sleep wayyyy too much.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Ummm, I guess Mewtwo. I feel like that I am out of place most of the time. Even my close friends I've known are distant.

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    I can't really relate to a pokemon, I guess if i had to choose though i would say Haunter

Ayselipera

I'm just laid back and friendly.

patrickcal

Freakin' Pacmon!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    Tauras. I get FURIOS! XD
    I never here anything about Tauras, strage.

Years
  • Never heard anything about Tauras as well, but i know there's Tauros, which is, maybe not too commonly, but at least mentioned sometimes.

So, which Pokemon might i be...?
    - A Slakoth/king, i'm pretty lazy
    - A Munchlax, i like to eat
    - A Murkrow, i always seem to have bad luck

Years
  • I think I relate to Cyndaquil. I've been known to be easily scared and get overly defensive about things at times. Eh.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Hmmmm, any turtle pokemon because I take forever to do things. Slowpoke family because I am really clueless as to what goes on... yeah there are many pokemon I can relate to, but I am to tired to think up of more (that reminds me, Im a snorlax. I love to sleep and eat a lot)

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Never heard anything about Tauras as well, but i know there's Tauros, which is, maybe not too commonly, but at least mentioned sometimes.

Well, we've got the Lati@s, so why can't the Taur@s be universally accepted too? ;)

My guess would be... Chatot. I live for music, it would make sense for me to be the very embodiment of it! ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    Lol as alot of people in this thread have said Munchlax/Snorlax guess were a bunch of lazy people :D

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • There's nothing wrong with the world being lazy. :3

I would say Growlithe or Arcanine. I'm always a reliable, trust-worthy, friend that would always got your back. Oh, and maybe a Mankey, because I love my pottasium!

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Hmm. I don't know what pokemon i would be but..

Sometime i hide in the background untill something interesting happens. Usually i just mess about iwht my friends. - Blatently squirtle and the sqruirtle squad

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • When I'm calm, I relate to a Waillord, when I'm happy, I relate to a Togepi, when I'm mad, I relate to a Tauros, and when I'm lazy, I relate to a Slaking.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Slaking. Though i'm not that fat. Sometimes I have the willpower to do something, other times my personal ability seems to be a copy of Truant. >:-D

Back