• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon do you think is the cutest?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Litleo is the cutest pokemon in recent memory. I'd definitely have one as a pet.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I am in love with Goomy. <3 That has got to be the cutest Dragon-type I've ever laid eyes on. Seriously, who doesn't love that little blob of dragon goo?! Joltik is also a high favourite as well. The smallest Pokemon in the world coupled with cuteness = MEGACUTE. <3 Of course there are many, many others which I find cute, but it'll take me forever to list all of them here.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I am just going to go against everyone and say Scraggy is the cutest among them all. Nobody likes him, well except me.

大輔

Adventurer
Years
I think Staryu is the cutest... who can resist that small little gemstone and star shaped figure? Nobody has hated that pokemon thus far~ Also I feel like pokemon become cuter when they have a harder time trying to communicate with you, like how staryu can't really do much besides glow.

staryu_pokedoll_art_by_methuselah_alchemist-d5gzytc.png

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I'm surprised Pachirisu hasn't been mentioned yet. This is the cutest pokemon for me.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
I would have said Budew before gen 6 but now we have without a doubt one of the cutest pokemon ever.
Espurr.
Spoiler:

How could you not love that face? Especially knowing what it might do to you if you don't love it....

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think Staryu is cute in a way too :3 Especially the shiny version. Silver colored with a blue gem. It's not cute as in having a cute face. More like beautiful-cute.

@ Christopher - you're right: Honedge is really cute ;p;P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
I think Staryu is cute in a way too :3 Especially the shiny version. Silver colored with a blue gem. It's not cute as in having a cute face. More like beautiful-cute.

Staryu is too alien to be cute to me, though I do like it. It's interesting. Its Pokeamie thing for eating cakes is really bizarre though. :/

I think Hydriegon is really cute, especially when he does his silly happy dance in the Pokeamie. x3

Back