• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon will be the next to get an evolution?

Years
  • Those I'd like to see with an evolution or pre-evolution:
    Stantler
    Skarmory
    Spinda
    Chatot
    Qwilfish
    Mawile

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Skarmory - It's one of my favorite flying types, it deserves an evolution

Sableye - It's pretty average, it'd be nice to see an evolution.

Mawile - Same as Sableye.

Dunsparce - It's weak. :(

I'll add more as I think of them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    I wish that Farfetch'd would get an evolution. He seems like the kind of pokemon that would evolve in a Flying/Fighting type. I would love something like that..

But other then that, I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Years
  • Spinda, Jynx, Bannete, Torkoal, Luvdisc, Masquerain, Quagsire, Absol, Carnivine, Chatot, Kecleon, and Chimecho.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • I like the pre-evo for skarmory idea....it'd be so cute ^_^

Also mudkip needs a new evolution cuz I liek them

Onix is pretty damn big.... doubt it was born that big (Poor mothers 0_o) maybe get a smaller pre-evolution...

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
    Years
  • Pokemon are kind of meant to evolve, so yeah.

More Eevee's. And a decent Pinsir Evo would be really cool imo.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    I really think Kecleon should get an evo. Seems like he could be pretty decent.

GhostQuill

Nooby Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    I thinki Dunsparce and Farfetch'd are needing an evolution urgently
    I mean with an evolution they might actually become useful
    I also support the Torkoal evolution
    I want a magma turtle :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2016
    Luvdisc is in need of an evolution
    Torkoal because I love that guy :3
    Farfetch'd (have it a Fighting/Flying type) because its an underwhelming pokemon

One I would personally like to see mostly because it would look hilarious is Stunfisk

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Carnivine, Maractus and Farfetch'd would all have interesting results.. not to mention it would make them more interesting as Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    they should definetly make a evolution of weezing, i was thinking calling it, hacking or choking. i don't think they should evolve lapras becuse he is alredy pretty amped up but they could make a pre- evolution that evolves into lapras. they should evolve minun and plusle too since thyre not very good anyway mabye calling them posicharge and negicharge u know like positive and negetive.

Mr. Magius

  
    Years
  • PICHU NEEDS AN EVOLUTION GUYZ

We might see evolutions to the more apparently obvious Pokémon which are considered underpowered:

- Farfetch'd
    - Dunsparce
    - Qwilfish
    - Shuckle
    - Corsola
    - Delibird
    - Smeargle
    - Spinda
    - Luvdisc
    - Stantler
    - Chatot
    - Mawile
    - Sableye
    - Chimecho
    - Absol
    - Plusle
    - Minun​
    And the list goes on.

But maybe it will be just like the second generation in expanding everything from the previous generation: Generation VI might spawn all of its evolutions from Generation V. Game Freak did a good job leaving a ton of room for expansion with the Unova Pokédex, being that there are no branches of evolution, just straightforward evolving.
    Generation II gave us a bunch of "baby" Pokémon, maybe Generation VI will focus specifically on branch evolution?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    I wonder if in BW they may have Juniper discover Luvdis is a pre evo of Almola and Marctcus is a Cacnea evo. Not sure but maybe in the squeals. I want Herracross to evolve badly though.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I always thought Pinsir got the short end of the stick when Scyther got an evolution and it didn't. I don't particularly care for Pinsir, but I guess in the interests of 'fairness', I'd like that critter to have an evolution more than anything else.

But an evolution for Heracross would be balls-to-the-wall amazing, though. Yanmega made the piddly Yanma into a beast; who knows what an evolution for Heracross - already a beast - could be like!? :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2012
    I Think eevee should get more evolutions,i'd love to see a dragon type eevee ♥♥

Back