• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which pokémon would you most want to cuddle?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Victreebel.

An odd choice, but I used two of them in my separate playthroughs of Crystal and LeafGreen.

It's not easy to use due to Vine Whip having low PP for a mediocre attack, but Sleep Powder can sometimes turn the tide, whenever it's against the opponent or catching wild Pok?mon. Once it learns Razor Leaf and you have the TM for Sludge Bomb, it can then become a really handy Grass-type.

Years
Oh lots, but probably Reshiram most of all!

It's big and fluffy and I'm sure it would be very warm... And it would most certainly keep me safe

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I'd say Skitty is a very cuddly looking Pokemon to me. Same with Swinub and Cyndaquil.

Those closed eyes omg. But out of the 3 skitty the most for me cuz its also a pink kitten :D

I wouldn't want to snuggle brock though. Nothing against him, but seeing those type of eyes on a person isn't so cute to me xD

EDIT: Chikorita has much different eyes from the other 3 i mentioned but i'd totally cuddle a chikorita too!!!

And....I might cuddle a Hawlucha. Not for the cuteness, but cuz he looks so COOL, he's kinda begging to get snuggled. Annnnd I like that its a pokemon korrina uses :P

Last edited:
Back