• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pok?mon Game are you Currently on?

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Right now Im working on FR when I actually play the Pokemon games... Ive been obsessed with my Gamecube games and playing Golden Sun 2 for the 57349853 time xD

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Well, right now I'm working on my R/S complete Pokedex of 386 Pokemon, and I'm training quality EV trained LV 100s on my LG version, and my FR... well, I still haven't caught my Mewtwo on there yet.

Atemu

Two souls in one(bargain)
    Years
    I have beat the elite four on fire Red and am now working on my pokedex. On saphire I have beat the elite four and am working on my pokedex as well. So you can pretty much say I have a lot of pokemon to catch.

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
    Right now I'm playing Sapphire becouse one guy from my school said that he's better than me and he challenged me for a battle. So, now I'm training my pokemon and I want to prove that he's NO WAY BETTER THAN ME!

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Well I just obtained the last Pokemon I needed in Yellow, Mew. So I've completed that. I'm currently trying to obtain all the Pokemon in my FR.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2005
    I'm working on fire red right now, I'm fairly close to beating it. Next I'll work on ruby.

Years
    quote from
    I'm working on Sapphire. The only Pokemon game I've ever finished was Red. *gasp* I'm trying to change that, but it's VERY hard for me to resist restarting my versions... I just love starting fresh!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! somebody with the same problem as i , ecept for the fact that i have never completly beten a game, NEVER :dead: (not even elite 4). anyway, i'm working on sapphire right now. the main reson that i never finish them is that me and my friend keep trading sapphire and leaf green back and for every couple of weeks, and we usually start them over when we get them.

i restart mine because she always uses nothing but blastoise/blaskin in the game, and she restarts besause her favorite blastoise/blaskin isn't at L80.

i got all the color and metel series game roms, but i'll wait untle summer vacation to start on those.

Sato

N'cha!
    Years
    FireRed (Training for the Elite 4)
    Gold (Completing Pok?dex, Currently on 249 Pokemon [only need Magcargo and Blissey])

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'm currently working on my Leaf Green version. ^_____^ It's brand new and I got it not that long ago. ^o^ I started it yesterday and I have a Charmander as my starter. Here's it's stats for anyone who cares XD:

Nickname: Eragon
    Nature: Brave (yay! :3)
    Level: 17 (I like Charmander better than Charmeleon, OK? XD)
    Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Metal Claw

Well, there you go. I have yet to catch more Pokemon. Yesh yesh pity me, but my sweet Eragon pwnz all. XD *huggles Eragon* <3~~~

~Kelsey

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Kyogre-chan said:
    Right now, I'm alternating between Sapphire and LeafGreen. I pay more attention to the former, however.
    That is exectly what i'm doing.

Oh yeah i have 287 pokemon on my leaf green at the moment.

Years
    im currently between games. im evolving pokemon my brother trades to me from ruby on fire red, im playing silver, training up to bet the elite four. and im playing a rom of green, i know red by heart and if im unsure, i have a stratedgy guide, and im keeping notes of my boxes, my inventory and my pokemon so i dont screw myself over

Back