• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon do you hate with a passion?

Years
    The overly common ones definitely. Geodude and Graveller would probably top that list though. I can't stand the look of Spoink either. It just makes me want to kick it in the face.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Zubat/Golbat. Crobat is tolerated only because it doesn't appear in the wild and I actually like it... somewhat.

But Zubat and Golbat make me want to throw my DS.

EXACTLY- Crobat is win, but i'm not catching and training a Zubat/Golbat

AmitieFan985

Let's Drill!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2011
    Bronzor: Despise these Pokemon with a passion.
    Zubat: Same deal.
    Bibarel: They're everywhere!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    Sentret and Buneary and their evolutions. They're just so boring. But in terms of annoyance in gameplay, Geodude, Zubat, Caterpie, and Weedle can go die in a fire.

Years
    Luvdisc for it's awful design. A heart with eyes, now we're thinking big!

And Rhyperior for ruining one of my favorite pokemon with its ugliness

Years
    Salamence: Because it replaced Dragonite (one of my all-time favorites) and it just looks ridiculously cartooney.
    You hate Salamence for replacing Dragonite because Salamence is too cartoony?

I don't hate any of them, but I don't really care for the ones that look like monkeys (Aipom and Chimchar + their families) and most of the dragons.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Which Pokemon do you hate with a passion?

I cannot stress this enough. I absolutely hate Zubat.​
    It drives me nut. I always stumble into this freak of nature every time I walk into a patch of grass, caves, while swimming, etc. If it wasn't for Crobat being it's final evolution, I would've attempted to massacre the whole race a long time ago.

Opalescent

Ninja Mapper
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    Jynx, Budoof, Pikachu, Pichu, Chimchar, Blaziken, Stunky, Purugly, Glameow, Shiftry.
    I have more.
    For the record, I LOVE DUNSPARCE!!

SuperLink

Lost focus when she dissed me!
    Years
    I despise Floatzel, which is a shame since I think Buizel is quite cool. Floatzel just comes along with his goofy face and he's like "hey I'm faster than all your level 100s even though I'm like level 10 lolololololololololololol" so I just can't escape from him for ages.

Aaaaagh.

That girl!

Oopsie, my fault.
    Years
    I hate Steelix. Well, I don't exactly hate it, I just don't like it. I get bad vibes when I see it, maybe it's because I was watching an episode and was shocked when a steelix appeared. I'm the type of person who gets traumatic after being very surprised, lol. And steelix just gave me a start back then.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Pikachu/Pichu (got a soft spot for Raichu however), Lucario, Scizor, Darkrai, blah blah blah.

Back