• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon do you hate with a passion?

Conkercorner

Professional Pikachu Burner
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2010
    Ugh, I hate a few, like pikachu. He sucks. :D plus so many people judge the game on the anime series and stupid. stupid. Pikachu......

And, just like everyone else, I am annoyed by Golbat.

Me: "Yes, almost leveled up my pokemon again!"

a disturbing voice from the shadows: "I'm batman."

Me: wha?

Golbat: "Confuse ray go!"

Me: Oh SHIIIII-! Run!

Golbat: "you cannot escape me. NOW YOU MUST INHALE YOUR DS!!!!!!!

Me: FUUUUUUUUUU-

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2010
    Basically all Pokemon that are repetitive and are seen EVERYWHERE. Example: "Zubat" I don't think there is a single Pokemon game that doesn't have Zubat in it. Even though I do appriciate it's later Stages, as they learn useful and enjoyable moves.

Tanookie

Musical Theater Geek
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    OH MY GAWD IF I HAVE TO FIGHT ONE MORE ZUBAT OR RATTATA I WILL TAKE A FREAKING GUN TO MY DS.

Well, not really. But Zubat and Rattata are really effing annoying. Pokemon that spam confusion techniques will quickly make it onto my hate list.

Oh, and Whitney's Miltank. I swear that thing is juiced.

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
    I don't hate any Pokemon, actually. I just find a few of them really annoying.

Zubat, Rattata, Bidoof, Bibarel, Bronzor, Bronzong, Feebas, Glameow, Purugly.

Magikarp gets really annoying whenever I battle a trainer and that's all I'm up against. I feel like I'm being cheated. I want a challenge. I feel bad for them, though. Especially when my Charizard turns them into fishsticks. Lulz.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Pikachu. If not for Mr. Anime, I might have liked it at one point.

I have one request for Game Freak:
    Could they please make at least one more decent cat pokemon? Glameow and Purugly are the HIDEOUS ABOMINATIONS of pokemon. And just to finish of, they made it a cat. Cue all cat lovers, including me, ignoring Gen 4 for the rest of eternity.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    and lucario.

Blasphemy.

I... really don't hate any Pokemon under normal circumstances, but when I'm exploring some areas I do wish Zubat and Geodude would go die in a fire.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I hate milktank, they always seem to have a ridiculous amount of defense

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
    I'am hating Tauros and Ganguskhan (how ever it's spelled) because it doesnt have a pre-evolution or evolution.

Illustration

ああああああああ
    Years
    I sometimes wish Shaymin, Skitty and Pachirisu never existed in the Pokemon world. But I don't actually hate them, their designs just make me want to punch babies.

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Salamence: Because it replaced Dragonite (one of my all-time favorites) and it just looks ridiculously cartooney. I mean look at those wings...c'mon.

Lucario: As I said in another thread...bipedal dog that shoots his soul at you...and talks...lame.

Skuntank: Game Freak basically said "oh Nickelodeon's had a good run with fart jokes, let's make a pokemon a big fart joke." Because that's all Skuntank is...a big fart joke.

Beautifly: I mean...it's okay, but it just seems like a big Butterfree ripoff.

Coin

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I despise Stantler.
    ...It's a reindeer. This doesn't even fit into the category of being unoriginal. It's WORSE.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Beautifly: I mean...it's okay, but it just seems like a big Butterfree ripoff.
    Yeah I agree, I don't like ones that are too similar. It's like they just ran out of ideas.

It's hard to say which one I hate the most, but I'd say Bronzong would have to be pretty close. It looks ugly and has always annoyed me in battle with its steel/phychic type and possible abilities Levitate or HeatProof.

Back