• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which pokemon game features the "best" pokemon?

poke are poke

mischievous
    Years
    Which pokemon game features the best pokemon?

Like for example: salamence vs grachomp there are both dragon but for different genration
    Both have good moves and stats overall but which is better or in other words stronger

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I would say that Garchomp would beat Salamence. It is faster by a few points and can hit almost as hard as Salamence can.

And the "best" Pokemon would be Arceus, right? The God Pokemon with the highest BST at 780, STAB Judgment, type-changing ability, it's unpredictable and devastating.

poke are poke

mischievous
    Years
    Arecu jugdment day is basically "the best" move arecus plate change really helps for example lvl 100 machamp vs arecus. Machamp might win with a few cross chops but if he changes plates into flying or pshyic=BAM suprise attack
    Arcanine is much bettr than growlithe, speicailly with flamethrwer and extremespeed

Years
    We'll yea Arceus is the strongest pokemon if you how to used it. All it's stats are over 120, 140 with max out iv's at lv.50 then the next strongest pokemon is Victini. Sometimes i wanna say it's Mewtwo or Latios since they have really high Sp.Attack and Speed which makes them hard to take out.

poke are poke

mischievous
    Years
    Actually mewtwo can DESTROY vitcini since it has one of the highest sp.def and a god atk and sp. Atk stats which is sweet so high defense and good attack

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'd probably say Sinnoh because, well, Arceus is in it; it has a wide movepool and can attack/support/defend well.

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I'm going with Sinnoh as well, and not just because of Arceus. But because they evolved a lot of old Pokemon giving us new amount of strength to handle. Like Rhyperior, Roserade, Yanmega, Mamoswine, Weavile, Garchomp, ect. In my opinon it put regions like Johto to shame, Plus all it's starters gained a 2nd typing with in the long run helped them a lot. Torterra immune to Electric, Empoleon having so many restiances, and Infernapes great dual STAB offensive typing. Personally in my opinon, Sinnoh will always be the best. But that's just me lol

Back