• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon is the ugliest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    you know what they are. one day you're scoping oout random encounters and you suddenly see some horrible abomination staring at you in sprite form. We've all seen our share of ugly pokemon. Which one do you think is the worst of the worst?

I personally don't like Giratina's design(Another and Origin forms). You can tell that Gamefreak went completly overboard with it's design. Six legs, a long freakish neck, and two even weirder wings(the poor thing looks too heavy to even fly). It's like a centipede crossed with a dragonfly.(His Origin form just looks completly centipedeish. with a beer belly) So, what do you guys think?

subaku

Edging the border of ruin...
    Years
    Feebas is pretty freaking ugly in my opinion...but then that could just be me...it's kind of ironic that it evolves into Milotic.

Last edited:

Tabatha

A figment of your imgination
    Years
    I personally think Kricketune is absolutely horrible looking, I was shocked when I watched my kricketot evolve into this hideous bug creature. Although, kricketot wasn't too attractive to begin with.

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
    gulpin and swalot. They scare the absolute ass out of me. Also MFagmortar. Tagala/tangrowth are also kinda blech.
    Also, have you ever seen the r/b viaplume sprites? horrific XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    I'm not the biggest Hoenn expert, so I can't remember the names, but those fat bugs. I think that there's a male and female version or something....but yeah, those things scarred me for life once I saw them.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Nosepass,magmortar,probopass,tangrowth, and a couple of others are really hideous.
    Here are my reasons:
    Nosepass- It has a giant nose
    magmortar- It just looks really fat.
    tangrowth-it also just looks really fat.
    probopass-It reminded me of mr. potato.
    I think giratina looks awesome but its origin form is kinda ugly.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I know i shoudn't be bad mouthing Giratina so much, but if he has anything to say about it, he can look at my usertitle

Mattysaurus

Take it slow, braaah
    Years
    I'm not the biggest Hoenn expert, so I can't remember the names, but those fat bugs. I think that there's a male and female version or something....but yeah, those things scarred me for life once I saw them.

You mean Illomise and Volbeat, cause they are pretty fugly.
    Also, Duskull is freaking ugly, I mean they only got one eye.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    I think Grimer and muk are the ugliest pokemon. They just stink, though they are powerful but ugly.

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
    I dislike Bastiodon. Bleh. That thing makes me want to throw up.

Then there is Rhyperior. That thing ruined poor Rhydon, one of my very favourites. *weeps*

And then Mammoswine. It's cool with all its mammothness but is pretty ugly though.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Which Pokemon is the ugliest?

Pokemon Green's Mew
    Ugliest sprite ever
    GG

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Feebas is pretty freaking ugly in my opinion...but then that could just be me...it's kind of ironic that it evolves into Milotic.

i agree with u!!! he is pretty ugly out of all the ones i seen:)

i agree with u he is pretty ugly out of all the pokemon:)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back