• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon is the ugliest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Let's just say female Wobbuffet had lowered my IQ successfully just by being present and also my standards of beauty.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Geodude, Machamp, and Metagross. I have a personal hatred of both...Purugly's name isn't lying. I'd say Probopass, but that thing is so ugly it's hilarious, so he's not ugly.

I don't find Feebas and Magikarp particuarly ugly, though.

oh god, female wobbuffet...... if i was a woman, i'd be so offended

Wait, female Wobbuffet is the most hilarious! I'd love to see one in the anime XD

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
  • Ugg... Magmortor is so ugly! I can't believe they made it like that!
    Also Kricketune. I can't believe that they gave a mustache to a bug! At first I only thought it was for the boy Kricketune, but no, the girl Kricketune also has to have that big hairy thing in front of its face!

~!~Miss Cow~!~

EDIT:
    Milotic. It's not beautiful, it's horrible and it makes me wanna puke.
    Your right! Pink is the ugliest color ever! Not only that, but Milotic is like a giant sea slug with giant pink streamers connected to its head!

~!~Miss Cow~!~

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I AGREE WITH TRE_ALL AND HOTHEAD AND EVERY ONE ELSE WHO SAID JYNX IS SO UGLY SHE MAKES ME KILL STUNKTANKS AND TRUST ME A LOVE SKUNKTANKS

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • *shivers* Mr.Mime*shiver* Mr.Mime..I hate it Dx erm other then that I;d say er Jynx... dunsparce and piloswine look pretty freaky to o.o

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
  • i don't think anybody likes bidoof. such a stupid pokemon

In response to that and all the other Bidoof-haters I have to say this: I like Bidoof. He's sort of cute. (Finally a Pokemon that looks just like me!)

And another ugly Pokemon I haven't seen up here is Abomasnow. *shudder*

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    it's such a shame, Snover is a cute pokemon that evolves into that terrible thing called Abomasnow....

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Ummm, Jynx (JYNX! I hate you :(), Probopass, PurUGLY, Huntail, Magnezone, Heatran, Spinda, Monferno (Blaziken poser :(), Porygon Z (Its not that ugly but still :\), Lickilicky, All or most of the Sinnoh pokes and I might have some more later :)

Bidoof and Bibarel scare me :O I mean, nintendo, please put MORE effort into Pokemon. Yeah a beaver sounds cool but if thats what it is then I'll pass :(

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back