• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon is the ugliest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abe

Years
    No no no! Jynx is one of the cutest and coolest, is just that she is misunderstood :0( The real ugly one is Raikou. I mean, it looks like massive cat that was road-kill, then buried on the pet cemetery and it came back to scare us all. Now that is a really ugly Pokemon.

PikachuEX

A Rare Pikachu Lover
    Years
    Let's see here. Probopass (rock with a mustache), Purugly, Smoochum (lips bigger than its brain), Articuno's Blue sprite (messed up neck), Dragonite (orange barney with wings), Volbeat and Illumise (do I need to say it), female Wobbufet and Cricketune (one has lipstick and the other has a mustache). Those are the ugliest Pokémon.

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
    Years
    Id say Dragonite. It just looks really dumb. It's fat, and has teeny wings. Yet it is meant to be a dragon! Dragonair isn't justified to evolve into it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    -cracks knuckles-

Turtwig, Grotle, Prinplup, Carnivine, Bidoof, Bibarel, Yanmega, Togekiss, Magikarp, Pikachu, Purugly, Abomasnow...I could go on...

Machop, Mahoke, Machamp, gees...

I'll stop there. You all get my point.

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
    Hey guys, don't diss Jynx, she's meant to be beatiful and the real ugly one is Mew's sprite in Green.Looks like Mew twisted his back...

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Probopass. Nothing beats Probopass.

I didn't like Loudred either but after playing Dungeon 2, I can tolerate him.

lol I didn't like Chatot really until PMD2

He's so awesome!

For me, I hate Probopass, Purugly, and Muk. As well as Snorlax, Dusknoir, and Treecko/

Empelt526

Never underestimate Aqua Jet.
    Years
    I'm gonna go with Nopie and Cruelty with this one, JYNX is so ugly! It is after all based on that hiddious trend...*shudders*

Abe

Years
    I'm gonna go with Nopie and Cruelty with this one, JYNX is so ugly! It is after all based on that hiddious trend...*shudders*

No!!!! Jynx isn't ugly!!! I already said that she's misunderstood. You want to see a real ugly pokemon? look at Buttefree, it looks like poop with wings.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    IMO, the ugliest Pokemon are Mr. Mime, Jynx, and Stunfisk (I'm actually surprised no one's mentioned Stunfisk yet. It looks like a cross between a fish, a bird, and a flattened piece of crap.)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back