• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon seems most tasty?

Apathetic_Yen

very original
Years
I would eat Luvdiscs since everyone hates them. Oh and Buneary's too, they would be quite tasty. Some Double western bacon cheeseburgers from Carl's Jr. made from 100 % Tauros and Grumpig would be good too.

Everybody should probably stay away from those shrooms though, I mean Shroomish.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
Years
  • Age 32
  • NY
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
Whoa this thread is old. xD
Right now I could go for a nice Tauros steak though. =P

pkmn246

pokemon246.com
Years
Majikarp and chips, Yum. I bet the creator(s) of pokemon never thought of this!

DaiLinn

Furry for Lucario
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
Hmmmmmmm. Kingler. <3 And sushi of various fishy pokemons! Octillery! And a rare Tauros burger... *drool*

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
Years
I like Kentucky Fried Combusken, I'd choose I Torchic if I was on diet.

I'd like to have some fried or scrambled Exeggcute.Or I could crack one of Exeggutor's heads...

I would also enjoy some Moo moo Milkshakes!(Please be chocoltae flavored!)

Lucas

Dragon User
Years
OCTILLERY TAKOYAKI YUMM MAGIKARP/FEEBAS/REMORAID SUCHI MMMMTASTY
AND ILL ALSO HAVE BLISSY'S BOILED EGGS ALONG WITH SOME POLITOED LEGS...FRENCH STLE!
LICKITUNG'S TOUNGE STEAK WOULDNT BE BAD
EXECUTEER'S COCONUTS WILL BE PERFECT
WITH DITTO PUDDING FOR THE ULTIMATE DESERT

KageRyuu

The Shadow Dragon
Years
Hmmm...first id start off with some Scrambled Dodrio eggs...with a side of Spoink bacon, a glass of Milktank Milk, a slice of toast with some honeycomb(pokemon) honey on it...Sounds like pokemon where made to eat. Yum..

Back