• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Pokemon Will You Have Follow You?

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Meh Mareep and its following evolutions ^^ and My starter cyndaquil ^^ and my hoothoot and noctowl ^^ and my teddiursa ^-^ and my horsea and kingdra ^^ and my scizor ^^ and my stantler ^^ and my miltank ^^ and Ho-oh, that would be cool

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
    Years
  • Dunno, I'll have to see the sprites first. And will shiny pokemon come up as shiny? Because I know the special Pichu's come up as they look in battle. :)

Luap25

yeah.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    I'm pretty sure I will want to have my starter (probably Chikorita) follow me for the most part. Don't get me wrong, I love the new system with pokemon following you, but I wish it wasn't the first slot, because it'll always be changing. I'd enjoy it more if you could just assign them to, like have a "Follow" option in the little menu you get when you select a pokemon (ya know, where it says "Switch" and "Summary" and stuff).

MiniEggs

Years
  • :o my sexy little persian LOL or my sexy bellossom. All the Pokemon I like. All you have to do is put it first in your party :). Remember, Pokemon are pixels, not tools!

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • I was first thinking of Typhlosion, but it would be funny to have a Lugia, Mewtwo or Giratina following me around. :D

JawKam

The Dragonite Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2018
    I want Latias or Skarmory to follow me. My favorite pokemons :)

Divine~Deoxys

if they were different sizes compared to the actual poke, i'd have a steelix. i mean, did you see how fffin big onix was in the 4th movie?!?!?!?!

MiniEggs

Years
  • something stupidly large like a Wailord or Snorlax. I'd like to see a moving snorlax.

Back