• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Pokemon Will You Have Follow You?

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    ya kno, i think dragonite would be a cool pokemon to follow u around...cant it understand human speech and emotion better than other poke's??? it'd be like having another person following u! i think it would look cool tho...

also LUGIA! have that beast of a creature flying behind u...oh the possibilities...

DragonForce

⊙ω⊙★ $hɨɲ¥ ȼ๏ℓℓ€ȼţ๏я
    Years
    ooo too hard to decide.. i hope you can change it whenever u want..
    i'de make it Squirtle, Eevee, Shinx, or like Shuckle or something :]

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Scizor, or Tyranitar.
    Hopefully theres a sandstorm around me with Tar :)

The following feature didn't go that far as giving off the Special Abilities when outside, but nice thought. Actually, an image with Tyranitar outside of its Pokéball was already shown in a scan, his OW came out well considering he is a large Pokémon. Although, I too wouldn't mind having a Tyranitar of my own tagging along behind me.

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
    Gyarados ! My favorite since Red and Blue ! It's like a dream come true lol !
    But do you choose which one follows you or is it always the first one ? Did they realese anymore details about this feature ?

Anzel

Alliroe Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    I'd have my lovely Dragonair follow me :3 Maybe Eevee if I'm in a "cutesie" mood, or Articuno if...bored. :3 Maybe Quilava...if it has its flames out.

Safo

General Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    I'm not quite sure on which Pokemon I'd have follow me. I would have to say I have a variety in mind. But I think I'd rather have something like a Pidgeot, Ekans, Gengar, Raichu, Golem, and on and on.
    To be honest, I think I have a long-term goal set for myself for whichever game I get. Or even if I get both.
    My goal will be to have every Pokemon follow me around at least once (if possible).

Back