• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon would you choose if it was reality?

Dark Jay

Requiem of Darkness
    Years
    OK, so just imagine Pokemon is real and you had all of them to choose from, well, apart from legendaries because they would be fought for by millions.

Which one would you choose? You can have up to 6, but remember this is real, so more would mean more responsibility.

I would choose a Sneasel, and later evolve it. Also two Ralts so I could get Gallade and Gardevoir. :)

(Sorry if this thread has already being posted)

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Mismagius. :)

And umbreon. And Breloom. And lugia.

Those are the 4 that I would REALLY want.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Ralts, Eevee, Porygon, and the ever lovable Mudkip.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Absol, Charizard, Meganium, Ampharos, Flygon and Altaria. My faves.

And for backup: Vaporeon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Flareon

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Umm lets see:

Typhlosion, Salamence, Tyranitar, Ho-Oh, Uxie and Umbreon.

There are a few people in life that I want to stare into Uxie's eyes and I can't get in trouble because the cause of the mind wiping would be unexplainable, the only thing people would be able to conjure up is UFO and extraterrestrial conspiracy theories.

Dark Jay

Requiem of Darkness
    Years
    Umm lets see:

Typhlosion, Salamence, Tyranitar, Ho-Oh, Uxie and Umbreon.

There are a few people in life that I want to stare into Uxie's eyes and I can't get in trouble because the cause of the mind wiping would be unexplainable, the only thing people would be able to conjure up is UFO and extraterrestrial conspiracy theories.

o.O You'd have 2 legendaries? People would constantly bother you. =P

An extra addition, I would have a Cranidos. Rampardos has unbeatable power. ;)

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    o.O You'd have 2 legendaries? People would constantly bother you. =P

An extra addition, I would have a Cranidos. Rampardos has unbeatable power. ;)

Not if I wipe their minds with Uxie's powa, and/or keep them secret.

Dark Jay

Requiem of Darkness
    Years
    Well, good point. But you just told me. >:] I'm coming to steal your Pokemon! Muahaha!

Another addition: I would have a Lopunny and Roserade for my contest. I would use Exp. Share to train them up, but I wouldn't make them battle. =]

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Well, good point. But you just told me. >:] I'm coming to steal your Pokemon! Muahaha!

Another addition: I would have a Lopunny and Roserade for my contest. I would use Exp. Share to train them up, but I wouldn't make them battle. =]

Hmmm, OK then! *Uxie stared into Dark Jay's eyes and he now knows utterly nothing*.

Nonetheles what is so great about contest Pokes? Contests never seemed to have a purpose in my mind.

Dark Jay

Requiem of Darkness
    Years
    Aaaaagh! *Weavile uses Shadow Claw and beats Uxie to a pulp*

Contest Pokemon might be a little pointless, but if it was real life, wouldn't you want to show off to everyone with your dazzling Pokemon?

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Aaaaagh! *Weavile uses Shadow Claw and beats Uxie to a pulp*

Contest Pokemon might be a little pointless, but if it was real life, wouldn't you want to show off to everyone with your dazzling Pokemon?

1- But Uxie is a defensive Poke and Weavile couldn't beat it at all as Uxie is omniscient (Heh heh perfect for a tutor)

2- I suppose so

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Espeon, for the same reasons I like it on the games.
    I love Pschics,
    I love cats.
    There ya go. xD

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    easy :)! larvitar, charmander, staryu. sandshrew, scyther and phanphy

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    I would have two Eevees and a Murkrow. This way I could have Espeon & Umbreon, plus a Honchkrow to fly me to different places. (I would have chosen Pidgey/Pidgeot, but I think Murkrow/Honchkrow would look better with Espeon & Umbreon)

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I'd pick Pichu and/or Pickachu, and maybe some strong Pokémon so i could rise to the top and literally become the Champ!

Back