• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which pokemon would you like to be killed by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    which pokemon would you want to be killed by

just say which 1, and how it would.

i wanna stabbed by rhydons spinning drill, then stepped on, then be eatin by its jaws.

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I like it! XD

Make it quick and flashy. Arceus' Judgement, and nothing less.

Calvan

Uber Nerd
    Years
    Charizard's flames.
    It would be a hell of a way to die. It would hurt. But man. The hits it would garner in the form of a youtube video.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Hmm....

I guess I would want it to be something like this:

I wake up late in the morning, and I get a call from a friend to look out the window. A swarm of Kabutops comes crawling from the sea while 200 feet tall versions of Tyrannitar and Gyrados are battling eachother. As the Kabutops swarm they stab people. I would fight them off with a shotgun like in a zombie movie and then sacrifice myself for somebody else as one stabs me with a sickening sound.

Yeah...

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Blasted into oblivion by Dragonite's Hyper Beam, with open arms and a sly smirk on my face.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dragonite's Dragon Pulse. It would be kinda cool I guess.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Roundhouse-kicked from a Hitmontop known as "Chuck Norris". lol. just....SMACK!!!.....neck broken.xD

Preferably I'd stay alive, though

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    I'd like to be killed by a Dialga using Draco Meteor.

When given the choice of how you die, at least die in style right?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Okay, this sounds fun :D

If I was gonna be killed by a pokemon, I want it by having an angry Entei rip of my head. :t244:

Years
    I want to be thunderbolted by a pikachu in the water, then volt tackled, and then if that doesn't kill me, i'll make it use iron tail to slowly slice all my limbs off, and if that doesn't do me in i want it to laugh in my face then give me a quick chop to the neck, then it can use my head as a soccerball and make goals fifa style. Ohhh yeah

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back