• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which region is best?

Which region is your favorite?

• Kanto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johto

• Hoenn

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Sinnoh

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
Years
  • For me: Hoenn definitavely. It's simply the most varied and interesting of the lot. It was made to show off all the features of the new Pokemon Advance engine, and it shows. Lots of nice weather effects, the huge aquatic area with the underwater parts, lots of tile variation, the works. I also like the layout, and the fact that there are a number of island cities. (The lack of islands in general is something I really don't like about Sinnoh. It's just one big lump of landmass.)

Years
  • Hoenn because it was all tropical. All those water pokemon! ^^ & that awsome floating town XD

SwampertTrainer

The Lord of Photoshop
    Years
  • Hoenn, definitely. Emerald was my first Pokemon game ever, and although the graphics can't nearly compare to those of DPP, the plot, layout, and effects of Hoenn were far superior.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back