• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which region would you like the new pokemon game in ???

Gengarchomp

n00bier than you
Years
  • I personally think that all of the regions in one game would not be a very good idea. Look at it this way: If you unlock the other regions like how you unlocked Kanto in Johto, then the gyms would by exceptionally weak. Because of a total of 32 gyms, the levels between their pokemon strength could not be much, and the elite four in the last region would probably end up using pokemon in the upper 80s-mid 90s. In my opinion, they should have rebattlable gym leaders, but you wouldn't wait for them to call like in emerald, just battle them any time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    Hmm to me... it would be cool if all the regions (kanto, johto, hoenn and sinnoh) are in the same game... that way there would be more adventure, battle, stuffs...? that would be uberly sweet!!!

Yeah, agree with u. Same thinking here.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • A new game well 5th gen is pretty far but I have to say a region called nugoku or something else. Also johto johto johto. Stop that already. A new game he probably meant 5th gen so if ya want johto go to the g/s remake thread. Anyweh there was something bout nugoku in r/b/y thats why I posted it.

Years
  • I would like a region that is explicitly a real location. For example the Northeastern United States would make a great region.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    I would like a region that is explicitly a real location. For example the Northeastern United States would make a great region.

....only people in the northern staes of america would like that.
    BRING BACK JHOTO!

Shyok

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    id say johto, but a mix of pokemon, like you dont need the national dex.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    I would like to see all f six Pokemon regions in one game: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Fiore, and Almia. It would be a good story line to watch 'em all together.

MikeSalZap

Lord of the Mirror
    Years
  • jotho and orre are the best of all in my opinion...
    i will like them for ds and like FoxyDawn555
    six Pokemon regions in one game: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Fiore, and Almia.
    pokemon colleltion or some thing like that...

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
  • Well if they add new pokemon again, which they're sure to do (and they better...) I think it should be a new region. It'd be weird having tons of new pokemon in old regions because then you have to ask yourself "Where were they in the old games?" Plus it would be more boring not getting to explore something you don't know.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    Maybe it's me being a Pokemon traditionalist but I've always liked the Kanto and Johto region the best. The Hoenn region had a lot of cool new features and Pokemon, but it had its limitations. I just started playing Pearl so I don't have too much of an opinion on the Sinnoh region. However, I think if they were to create a new region, I would to see the best features from the previous four regions combined within.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I would like a region that is explicitly a real location. For example the Northeastern United States would make a great region.

agreed but since it is a Japanese game it would be most likely be set in japan. i would like to see a game that merges the starter form yellow the fact that you can travel to multiple regions such as gold silver crystal, with the graphics of emerald. i just don like to pixel-lated pictures on the gb games but they did have good game play.

Back