• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which town in Johto would you most like to live in?

• Thread starter Ezio Auditore da Firenze
  • Start date

Which Town would you live in?

• Total voters

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Like the title says. This doesn't count Kanto, only Johto, as I'm sure I saw a Kanto thread in one of the other sections.

Personally, I'd want to live in Azalea Town. Even though there's a forest full of horrid bugs right next to them, that also contains Celebi and "ye olde Pichu".
    Also, Slowpoke Well is cool, I love Farfetch'd, and open fires, so I'd want to work with the Cutter. And Kurt's there to make you awesome Pokeballs aswell!

I also like Blackthorn City, as it's full of dragons, with Ice types right next to it, which are my two favourite types, and in the mountains, where I'm surrounded by mountains in real life.

So, which towns do the rest of you like the most?

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I'd live in the town Falkner's in (can't remember the name). Because he's my favourite male character. :3 I think it's Azalea town though.

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    Because I'm feeling persnickety;
    Inferno; Blackthorn city
    Zebeedoo; Violet city

Hmm... I feel I'd like to live in Ecruteak. There's so much history there, so I'd find it so wonderful to live surrounded by the past. As well as that, I think Morty's quite cool, although his dress sense needs some work :/

Caxno

Caxno - The Ash of Tomorrow :D
    Years
    I would live in Goldenrod city, there is the shop, the GTS, the day-care underneath it, you don't need to walk far to get to the bug-catching contest and pokeathlon dome, it is amazing.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    blackthorn :D
    i'd love to catch a dratini and keep it with me forever :D
    my little buddy :P

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    I'd love to live in Ecruteak...^^ The houses look awesome, they have a theatre there, an epic gym, a burned down tower with Suicune, Entei and Raikou inside and free to explore and this awesome path to the Bell Tower and Ho-oh...^^ Oh, and the music is cool!^^ Man, living in Ecruteak would be darn epic!^^

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Olivine City...looks quite peaceful and you're right by the sea. Also imagine the calming view from that lighthouse...and I'd like to be friends with Jasmine :P She's my favourite Gym Leader.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I'd love to live in Goldenrod, just because there are so many things to do there. My second choice would be Olivine City 'cuz the Lighthouse is cool. XD

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Most likely Ecruteak City. Great history and the trees are so beautiful.

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
    It's quite the tough decision... Blackthorn would be cool. There's not too much to do there though, it's just the dragon type heritage and whatnot...

Maybe Goldenrod, or Ecruteak, or Olivine.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    Ecruteak most likely, love the historic atmosphere of the town, and it's just such a pretty town in general!

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    hmmmmmmmmmm blackthorn because of the mountains...(i love skiing...skiing=mountains :D)
    olivine because of the sea....me love to swim :D
    and goldenrod because of my Big City Dreams (<-awesome song by an awsome band...youtube it)

gl3500

Glcelebi The Rom Hacker
    Years
    What Town?

Hmmm, most likely Blackthorn, such an interesting, yet unusual place. The gym also looks quite nice.

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
    Cianwood (: Lugia's my favorite Jhoto Legendary, and his Island's so close by. Plus, the awesome new Safari Zone, and I think it's just a cool place (:

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    Ecruteak, because it's close to the National Park, good historical atmosphere, not too far from Goldenrod (which would be my second choice) and the Day Care Center (if it's still where it was in Gold/Silver/Crystal, anyways). Haven't played long enough on HeartGold to get there.

Back