• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which type describes you?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well from what you posted, i don't know how but i'm flying/ice.
    I typically don't care that much and am laid out, or "free" as some people like to call it, but am also very shy at the same time.

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
  • Hm, based on those descriptions, Ground/Rock. (Yay, I'm a Rhydon!) That or Ice, maybe Dark.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Ice seems the most fitting of those for me, but even then, I wouldn't call it fitting.

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Hey, where's Poison?

Anyway. I THINK... I'm a mixture of... Fire and Rock. (Eww bad typing, I am 4x weak to Water and Ground, and Stealth Rock hurts me! LoL I'd probably be a UU Poke -_-)

Fire, because I feel I can be brave and strong, because when I compare myself to most girls I know, (and a lot of guys actually o.O) I am a lot stronger and braver. >_>

Rock, because I am a thinker, and I tend to be determined because I am competitive in a lot of things.

So yeeeah...

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
  • I say Im Fire and Steel. Although, Fire a bit less because I wouldnt say Im brave. Im not shy or scared, but wouldnt say it as brave either

Fire because I tend to go solo on most things I do and do it well
    Steel because Im direct/immediate and just dont go down (or wont admit when I need to rest anyway XD)

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
  • Water-caring,clean,pure
    Flying-Free,Careless,Group-orreinted
    Ground-Scared,Tough,Alone
    Rock-Determined,Creative,Thinker
    Ghost-Hidden,Charismatic,Beliver
    Psychic-Wonderer,Intelligent,Calm
    Dragon-Amazing,Bright,Powerful
    Dark-scarred,deceptful,tainted
    Those are what I'm narrowed down to. Hmm, but if I had to sift further...then, Water, for sure. And...hmm...well, honestly, I don't know. But I do know, water for sure, and I can mix with any of the others easily.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Dang, dark should have ghost's personality's... owh well...

Hmm... seems like im a Drifloon... as in ghost/flying...
    Free, careless, charismatic and hidden? Kinda...
    *pulls hair* arrrghh i want to be a dark type!! coz im EVIL mwahahahaha *choke*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    I think Ghost and Water... Or Ghost/Psychic? Or Water/Psychic..
    OMG there is... Slowpoke :D
    Is there a Pokémon who is those?

Reniko_Seika

He who plays the hacks
    Years
  • Ice and Dark, I'm shy, I choose to be alone, I'm cold to those who are not my friends, and my friends say I'm a soon-to-be psychopath since I like to talk about death, destruction and violence.

Back