• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Which type would you prefer?

Which type do you think is the best?

• Grass

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Poison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Fire

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Water

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Psychic

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
    Fire is teh awesomeness. All my starters(For a first pick) are always fire type. I choose the other types when I've beaten the game, and erase the version I don't like the most. I adore most fire types like Ninetales and Arcanine, they're cute I think. x3

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    *ponders this* Um... I think that Fire Pokemon have the strongest attacks, so I like them. I also like Grass and Dark. Bubasaur ish teh besht!! *faints*

Axe Canabrava

shiny Dragonite
    Years
    bleh

Next time, do not make a poll >_>

My favorite type is and always will be Dragon (Dragonite owns me). I'd say my second is Ground (Rhydon, Sandslash, Nidoking&queen...)

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Nice choice,Rhydon is one of my favorite pokemon too :D

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    There,now the poll is fixed so you can vote physchic seperate from normal.Thanks the hunk!

Years
    I Gotta Say Fire.........i Dont Really Know Actually Why I Voted For This Type But All I Can Say Is, I Like Alot Of Fire Pokemon.

Back