• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which version of windows are you using?

Which version of windows are you using?

• Windows Vista

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • Windows XP

Votes: 62 72.1%
  • Windows 98

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows 95

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows 3.1 or lower

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other windows program

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I don't use windows.

Votes: 8 9.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2007
    I use Windows XP (Service Pack 2) and in my opinion, the best operating system right now.

Years
    I am currently using a beta version of Windows Vista. My friend got free copies of Windows Vista at his school about a month or so before it even got released in stores so he gave me one, bad thing is it expired a few weeks ago. Now I am stuck trying to find a permanently activated version of Windows Vista without having to pay 100 + dollars :pirate:

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I'm on Windows XP Home Edition atm, but I had Windows Vista Home Premium installed. It looked nice and performed fine for me, but compatibility was a huge problem for me so I went back to XP.

And don't give up - Cyndaquil -, there are ways ;)

mvtm

Years
    Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2,I havent upgraded to Vista since i am afraid that the drivers compatibility are still buggy.I think ill upgrade somewhere next year where ill upgrade the specs.Right now i am running on a Pentium D 3.20Ghz , 2 GB of RAM. I am planning to instal a Core 2 Extreme, but i have to change the motherboard as well, since so far allows me the Pentium D.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    XP Pro. Im hoping for something with Vista Aero, when I get my new laptop.

Years
    Windows Vista. It isn't too bad actually, although as someone who has little experience in the technical aspects of computing, I'm not the best person to ask. Biggest problem I had was upgrading QuickTime which I managed to do.

Years
    I'm still stuck with Windows XP Home Edition for now. I plan on buying a new laptop soon though, which of course will come with Vista.

Years
    Vista Home Premium. It works for me, because I don't have a bunch of programs on it, so I don't run into compatibility issues. I wanted a XP computer, actually, but I was stuck with Vista. I don't mind that much anymore. :/

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    I am currently using Windows XP now. Hey, it still works.

Back