• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which was the hardest pokemon to catch?

What was your hardest legendary to catch?

• Total voters

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    There seems to be an obscenely annoying lunar duck missing from your list D=<

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    Mesprit was hard for me. I used mean look on it, but it took me over 50 Ultra Balls.
    Azelf and Uxie were very easy. 7 Dusk balls each if I remember properly.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Mespirit. VERY frustraiting. i think i ended up using a masterball on it. or something i cant remember

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    The Lake Spirits seemed to give me the most trouble. Mespirit was annoying, but it wasn't too hard once I got my Gallade with mean look, false swipe, and hypnosis. I think Azelf was the most frustrating for me, pretty sure I restarted a few times because I kept running out of pokeballs.

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • For me, Mesprit was the hardest to catch. I didn't want to use my Master Balls (yes, balls, as in plural. More than one) on Mesprit because I was saving them. It kept either running away for killing my Golbat (the only Poke I had w/ Mean Look and stat decreasing moves.) After about 3 hours of looking for it, I caught it...damn Mesprit.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Uxie was super hard for me, caught it in the end, heatran too.

But ill vote Mespirit seeing as I haven't even met it yet.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    if you have enough master pimp balls noting is hard to catch ^^
    no mesprit was realy hard to catch

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I would say mesprit becuase becuase it would escaping, and I had to trade for a golbat with mean look. Giratina was a little tricky for me though. Heatran, Dialga, Palkia was pretty easy.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Giratina was a royal pain for me, I had to throw so many Dusk, Timer and Ultra balls I may have an olympic record for it. He was so awkward to catch i decided to keep it in my squad and make it hate me so it was mutual.

S1d8pink

shaymin fan
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    spiritomb because you have to go underground and talk to people 32 times!
    it took me 15 minutes to catch one with my friend!

Back