• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which was the latest pokemon you caught?

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
  • Like the title says, which was the last pokemon you caught/Evolve?

The last pokemon i caught was today and it was a shiny Axew (No hack).
    It was so awesome! And it just took me one try to find an Axew and the shiny Axew was also my first pokemon i battled in Mistralton Cave. It was a male level 30 with the nature lax.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    This totally wasn't a thread to show off the shiny you just caught

The last one I caught I believe was Ninetales.

Last edited:

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Uh, the last thing I caught was my Jolly Scraggy I sat and ran around for. It took me like 15 minutes even with my Syncher. Gonna level him up now.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Zekrom, because ever since I started post game, I haven't been interested in catching any other Pokemon. (although perhaps some time I will get the other Legendaries...)

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • That would be my Solosis, which luckily got Hidden Power Fighting so it can easily take out those Audinos and level up quickly.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I caught a Timid Joltik for breeding purposes! <: I also caught a Tynamo because I ran into one on the way out... so you could really say that Tynamo was my recent catch... but my notable catch was Joltik.

Lmfao. I've confused myself! ;;

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • I caught a Diratini @ Dragonspiral Tower.
    Before that a Milotic @ Route 1 Super Rod
    Before that a Lapras @ Village Bridge (instead of my crappy low leveled shiny basculin)

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
  • I just caught a Stunfisk for pokedex. Its funny fisk means fish in swedish haha, Stunfish. ^o^

Btw, i changed the titel, now you can writte about the last pokemon you evolved too.

Last edited:

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    I think it was a heatmor or a deerling don't know anymore

Back