• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Whimsicott] vs Lilligant

Whimsicott or Lilligant?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Whimsicott is quickly becoming one of my new favourite Pokémon. It is so cute and so fluffy. I finally used one in my most recent playthrough and it was easily my favourite Pokémon on my team, even if it wasn't all that useful. xD;

(What? You wanted me to base my answer around battling? Pfft.)

Thrash

Feebas Führer
    Years
  • Oh, this is so much more difficult than it should be! Whimsicott is so broken useful competitively, and the fact it's so fluffy and adorable makes it so marvelous. But Lilligant is so elegant and wonderful in-game and I just want to have a tea-party with one.

Eh, I pick Whimsicott. Dat Prankster.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay unstickying for now, you still have a couple more hours to vote buuuut Whimsicott totally deserves to win, just saying! :3 /soexcited

I'll "bold" the winner later!

Years
  • Okay unstickying for now, you still have a couple more hours to vote buuuut Whimsicott totally deserves to win, just saying! :3 /soexcited

I'll "bold" the winner later!

Nica, I think that Whimsicott has won by only one vote. The closest so far I think.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Whimiscott for sure.
    She just decimated the 5th gym in my White game for me. xD

Lilligant is pretty though so I might try her out later.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    WHIMSICOTT WINS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

...as you see, I'm very excited about that. Definitely the most edge-of-the-seat poll we've had yet. XD

(Yes I decided to count down).

Conaire

Psychobilly Punk
    Years
  • I am more used to Whimsicott, but I completely suck with it, also with Lilligant. I am not much of a grass type user at all.
    I though have seen Whimsicott prove themself more in wi-fi battles then Lilligants who just get pounded in the first few turns. A Whimsicott with Tailwind and Beat Up and a Terrakion wiped me easily. Lilligant is a Sweeper and Whimsicott is a Utility/Support type. They shouldn't be compared to me at all.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2012
    I'd like to put their abilities aside since they're both competitive. Whimsicott won my vote because I find it cuter than Lilligant. I just love that cotton-like thing in its back.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    I love Whimsicott! I bought White, but was kinda disappointed with Lilligant. At least she's still pretty... :/

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Whimsicott Whimsicott Whimsicott. I love this fluffy little prankster. At first, I was a follower of Petilil and Lilligant, liking Petilil's design over Cottonee and liking Lilligant because I liked Petilil. However, this all changed when I saw Lilligant's backsprite. My only question is why? Why does Lilligant have that horrid ugly cape thing? After noticing the atrocity that Lilligant is design wise I changed gears, noticing Whimsicott's lovely, fluffy, deceiving design. I love the horns and its small body and it's huge mane of cotton. Though I still prefer Petilil over Cottonee, I love Whimsicott's design ten times more than I love Lilligant's. And I didn't even mention how much I love Whimsicott's shiny colors!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I'm not sure who I'd pick. Whimsicott is cuter, but Lilligant seems tougher to me because it was always so hard for me to beat.

Back