• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who applied for a cr-48?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I applied a few weeks ago but haven't heard or received anything. If you don't receive anything within a few weeks, I don't think you're going to.

Really would be nice to try it out, but I've heard mostly negative things about Chrome OS so far.

Dartht33bagger

Only plays Gen I and II
    Years
    I applied for one after school one day as a joke with my friends. Since I was the only one that was 18 I was the one chosen to do it. It looks so crappy I just have to try it out.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    yeah, I tried once, but it said no more applicants. I'm not disappointed, I probably would have been a shoddy beta tester and barely used the thing. the whole not having my stuff locally and not really being able to use the thing unless I have access to wifi is still a fairly odd concept to me, I don't think I would like it that much.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I applied as one of the first, but never got it. Tbh, I barely would have used Chrome OS; I'd probably install OS X on a flash drive and run it on the thing.

shot571

I didnt even know you could actually apply for these things. Do you get to keep them after?

Back