• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who are you proud of?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Can be anyone, just who are you proud of, and why?

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I'm proud of myself and my family. Because I am improving very well and my family is always there for me and gives me the best they can do. : )

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Myself. I've accomplished things that many others could never do; I've also done many bold things in my best interest, even though my family doesn't agree at all.

I'm also proud of my fiance. He works hard to please me and he never lets anyone put him down, talk to him badly, etc. He's got a lot of pride and honour. He also speaks three languages, which I find impressive.

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
    HITT because he tries so hard to please us HITTERS that I find it adorable. It doesn't matter how hard the language he learns is for him, other than his first language which is japanese. He is willing to learn as much as he can just so he can talk to us and be able to understand what we say. :D

I find it totally adorable because most japanese rockstars really do that. They try but sometimes they realize its hard. HITT isn't like that because he doesn't give up and always does what he can just to communicate even when its so hard for him. :D

Hell, even when he knows he's tired and probably ready to crash... he never gives up on us. HITT never backs down because of a bad day or if he's not feeling well. He lives for being on stage because we are his whole life... we mean the world to him and it's like... nothing can ever compare to that devotion he has.

That's why I'm so proud of him to come this far and know what we like. To know how to keep us as his fans. :3

Years
    Myself, for succeeding at something and doing well in school, and also my parents. They work hard to keep me and my brother safe and happy.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am proud my family, my family's friends, and my friends. Well because they are what they are. They work hard to be what they want, and I admire them for it. And keep me in line when I am in trouble. I am a nobody without them.

And of course myself because I actually took over my life for once. I did something that no one will do on their own. And it is getting healthy. It took me awhile to realize that I need to be healthy...but I did it! And I am so happy for myself.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    I'm not really proud of anyone. I find good things in people, but there isn't someone I look up to, so to speak.

Pass!on

I'll go swimmin' in your eyes
    Years
    I'm proud of myself for maturing a lot in the past year. I've gained a lot of confidence.
    I'm really proud of my parents because, they're intelligent, hard-working and respected.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I'm proud of myself fist and foremost for graduating high school :D. I'm proud of my family for all the hard work they do to keep the family as a. I am proud of my (real life) friends for supporting me and striving for a successful future. I'm also proud of my online friends for have the time to talk to me and for also making certain achievements in there lives.

I think that's about it...I think.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Taylor Swift. She's still level headed, non-Disney and didn't go down the road Miley did. And she's pretty. I'm also proud of Jonas, Selena and Demi.

And I love my Parents :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    I'm proud of myself. Although it was hard, I reached University. I'm proud of breaking out of the shell that was my personality when I was with my friends. I'm proud of my parents, my sister and my family.

Most of all, I'm proud that, although I'm in University, I still keep my morals and promises. And that's what matters.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    Those who have said "No" to anime. It's a drug that needs to be stopped, and they have resisted that drug.

I am also proud of kids known as "nerds". They have been living through hell and I think that they need friends too.

Danikamakaze

★ D a n d a n
    Years
    My Mum, she works so hard for the both of us, and I could be a little more helpful around the house some times but - I think she's amazing, I'm planning on paying for us to holiday, take her to a day spa with my older sister. :3

My Dad, he had a heart of gold. And although he was an alcoholic I knew he really loved me - no matter how bad we brawled. He's a legend.

My friend, who gave up all the drugs he was taking and -almost- all the alcohol he was chugging. (:

Back