• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Are Your Favourite Characters in Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    James, Steven, Wallace, Morty, Blue, and Silver for me. If I had to list a girl, I'd probably say Misty or Lorelei.

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
  • My # 1 favorite charcter has to be May! She can be so funny at times! I also love her outfit! ;)

Oh and by the way, aragornbird, I like your sig its hilarious!!

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • People I Love In The Anime (Best At Top Least At Bottom):
    Ash
    Misty
    May
    Brock
    Jessie & James
    Mr. Mime
    Proffesor Oak
    Proffesor Birch

Well I Dunno About The Order Cause I Love Them All. Alot Of People May Not Like May Because She Took The Place Of Misty But If You Think About It It Was Good For The Show. It Allowed The Show To Make A Fresh Start After Jhoto. If She Never Left Then At The Episode Where They Split Up You Wouldve Never Seen Misty And Ash Liking Each Other More Then Ever. There Were Even A Few More Episodes That Showed They Liked Eachother Because Of The Split Up. They Are Obviosully Bringing Misty Into The Next Region After The Froientier. But If May Never Took Mistys Place Then They Would Have To Drag It On And They Would Seem More Like Friends.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    1. Flannery
    2. Richie
    3. Sammy Oak
    4. Bianca (Kanon)
    5. Wally

*Orion*

Goner...
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    Whitney. *Digs up one random Whitney essay*

Copy/Paste ftw. :D

Why, Whitney. The ONLY GYM Leader that could beat me consistently unless I went the Geodude way in GSC. I also freakin' love her personality. Dizzy, easygoing, girly, whiney and yet tough. She's quite misleading, which is awesome!

Not to mention her outfit is very cool, and she's got such a body. Best legs I've ever seen. And the rest too. I love her kinky hairdo, her happy expression, and her cute pink eyes.

I love Whitney in every form and way. She cries at the drop of a hat, but I find that cute! Plus, she rarely cries, for she's one of the best GYM Leaders ever. I even dream of her... =O

For those and more reasons, Whitney is my all time favorite Trainer!

And Scott. He's cool, funny, and basically my incarnation in the Pokémon world. In every form and way. :D

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • I dunno.....Lance from the R&Bversons....and the old guy that's part of the elite four in ruby and sapphire....he earns alot of respect from me for some reason...

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Ash.

He's cool, sometimes clueless, but always serious when he needs to be. His attitude towards Pokemon is flawless and that Pikachu he's training is pobably going to reach level infinity one of these days. Ash is basically the ideal of a good Pokemon Trainer, not to mention most of the girls seem to prefer him over Brock.

Yeah, maybe he can be a little too goody goody at times but you can't help but love his charisma.

Years
  • Kojirou ftw.

Why do I love Kojirou, you may ask and ponder? Well, what's there not to love? To get things started, I simply adore his personality. He's funny, submissive, naive, elegant, charming, and (despite being a villain) a sweet person deep down inside. Also, he has an interesting backstory, a great voice in both the 4Kids dub and the original, and is friggin hot to boot. Furthermore, I love his cross-dressing fetish (he looks even sexier when dressed in women's apparel), his obsession with bottle cap collecting, and that lovely red rose he frequently carries around.

cryogenics

Enigma
    Years
  • My favorite characters are (and this is in no particular order):

1. Misty. As stated before, she was a lot funnier in the Kanto.

2. Meowth. He still cracks me up.

3. Sabrina. The way she scared Ash was cool.

4. Lt. Surge. I just find him really funny, for some reason. =\

5. Mewtwo (not mirage Mewtwo).

Lucario_zXc

Mr.Mime in LaLa WoRlD
    Years
  • I posted my favorite characters from the game and from the anime

1) Lance- He has cool dragons pokemon

2)Steven- He's Cool

3)Ash- He's the main character in the anime

4)Meowth- Haha hes a funny talking pokemon

5)Mirage Mewtwo- He's Really strong and he could beat anyone except mew

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Lakoko - Not many people emphasize her..but she's glamourous and very awesome ^_^ Gotta love that creepy tone =0
    I like Lakoko too but she's not my most favorite.
    My most favorite Pokemon characters are
    Clair: Do I need to explain why?

Cassidy: She's a blond in a black dress.... I wish she'd dominate me.

Miyamoto: She's incredible, both in beauty and in personality

Violet: She's really pretty and she seems the most like Misty in the weirdest way

Misty: See the Misty vs May thread.

Chigusa: I decided that I love Chigusa a little more than Whitney because she's cool, cute, hot, smart, athletic and her outfit rocks. I also think Chigusa and Misty could make great friends

Hinata: She's the heroine I like most in the Pokemon series. I love her outfit, her hairdo, her skills, I think she's hot and incredible and I wanna be a Pokemon ranger too!

Jessiebelle
    : She's Jessie only better. She's obnoxious (to the point it's sexy), she's psycho, she's rich, and her eyes are gorgeous!

I also like a lot of other girls
    Flannery, Whitney, Sabrina, Deliah, Grace, Domino, Mary from the PMC, Liza (draggirl), Azami, Kogomi (I hate Rira), Datsura, Hiisu, Duplica, Lara, Suzie, Katrina (any girl who dresses like that is a friend of mine), Luana (milf), Casey, Doctor Anna, Luka, Bridgette, Shelly and Alisa.

The boys I like
    Richie: because he wears the same green you'll find in Viridian forest.
    Harley: because he hates May 8D
    Drew: Because he's total jailbate
    Kenji: He's so adorable!
    Falkner: He's my bird hero
    Morty: *_* need I say more?
    Bugsy: Boys with hairdos like that who hang out in forests are on my good list
    I think I posted enough
    btw, the reason I colored everything was so that people dont have a hard time reading my post and actually get drawn to the bright colors.

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
  • I always loved the Team Rocket members!! (gotta love them you know? XD)
    I mean, they are all so charming^^
    they never give up try cathing pikachu you know?
    they allways got a plan in mind, and always do the best they can! :P
    always stay positive..who cannot be inlove with'em?^^

Rayquaaza

The trainer of Dark Pokemon
    Years
  • The choice seems discounted to me and gets round: MAY. (mmmhhh ...) joins the beauty and the fact to be a trainer perfect, skilled to obtain the best from his Pokemons with the affection and the training. I hope also to become so! But also I like Sabrina very much because he uses the Pokemons ghosts and a beatiful Brakadabra (a continuos ossesion of mine).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back