• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who bets that there will be...

Plateface

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    An evolution for Jynx and Magmar? to you know, coincide with Electabull.

InfiniteZero

I never change my Avatar. D=
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    I've been wondering about this too for quite awhile. If they gave Electabuzz a evo, why not give Jynx and Magmar one? I mean, it's common sense. The 3 are linked together.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well, that'd be interesting...but Jynx's evo might give little kids nightmares...

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • I think they will make evolutions for Jynx and Magmar, because if Electabuzz why not them? Also what if Jynx didn't get worse, what if Jynx pulled a feebas.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • no, i don't think they will. think about it: if they had been so concerned about the tieing-in of similar pokemon, then they would've made pinsir evolve to balance out scyther's evolution, scizor. however, if you ponder the stats of both scizor and scyther, they don't change much, just the type of it changes from bug/flying to bug/steel. perhaps they did this because there seemed to be a necessity for a bug/steel pokemon that looked so freaking cool and learned great moves. same goes for an electric/dark (in assumption) pokemon, which would explain "electabull". if the creators at pokemon were so concerned with fulfilling the nature of the pokemon evolution chain quite the way us fans expect them to, then there would be no need to continue making further generations. just my opinion.

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
  • They can't possibly make Jynx look any worse...I sincerely hope...really...I've never caught a Jynx, not even to get a Smoochum. Who in their right mind would? Jynx is scary! *shivers*

But a Magmar evo seems pointless anyway. We don't need the 4th generation to be filled with evos and pre-evos, we need more original Pokemon.

(I apologize to any Smoochum fans out there, but not to Jynx fans)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I really think there will be one. I really don't want to see a Jynx because Jynx is already ugly, so why make another. I think they will all evolve at level 45

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • im pretty sure there will be considering 90% of the pokemon in this game are evos of old pokemon.

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
  • We need more originals, evos of old Pokes are a bad idea. I can understand evos of new Pokes, but not of old. SO NO MAGMAR/JYNX EVOS!

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    I don't reckon there will be a Magmar and Jynx Evolution, I don't even reckon we needed a Electabuzz one.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Im sure there will b some evos/prevos but I deffinatly think dat D/P iz goin to b new pokemon! Im hoping a Kangaroo pokemon!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • A clever boy huh!? Well whut I meant whuz more pokemon and improved(sry didnt post dat earlier).

Back