• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you have a crush on? (cartoon,manga,. etc.)

Years
  • Well, what cartoon/manga/video game/anything else I forgot/ charters(sp) do you have a crush on? (Pokemon charters(sp) have their own thread)

Somehow I'm afraid this will turn out like the PC crush thread...

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Way, to many different ones to mention().
    75% of them I don't even know the names of, kinda embrassed about that x_x()

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
  • lol- I've never been one to have a crush on a cartoon character. I'm not downing it or anything! Don't attack me! It just not me. Anyone else out there not?
    Oh! LOL! But I'll tell a story! There was this one time- when I first bought my computer, and I had magic school bus games. This was like, when I was 8. And for like a day- I had a crush on Phoebe from The Magic School Bus. LOL! I'd think like, "Oh, they way you tell me I got the dinosaur bone in the right place is just so....!" *LAUGHS ALOT* I got that off of The Adams Family; see what Television does to you!

Years
  • mostly anime and games ^^;; how pathetic...games have ruined my life -_- * runs off to find a image of Kawaryou from evangelion to look at *
    Games not as much as anime...Tidus... Kuja...... final fantasy * drolls * o_o Im such a ruined person.....Im scccaarred * shivers *
    alot of anime guys...I dont know there names...But there is one That scares me the most.....Its a game character.... Zero from megaman x games * dies*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Misty from Pokemon (eh...she's Misty, I love her)
    Ninian from Fire Emblem (different-looking and melancholy...the way I've always wanted a girlfriend to be)
    Zelda (teen, not kid) from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: (it's Zelda! Who wouldn't want to be with Zelda?)

I'll think of more later, but these are the three that some to mind off the top of my head :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • :O Yami no Yuugi~~~~~ *squees*

Er... and on the backup list: Yami Bakura (YGO), Yami Malik (YGO), Future Trunks (DBZ), Sora (KH), Daisuke (DNAngel), and... probably more, but my brain just died, so I lost my train of thought. XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Zelda (teen, not kid) from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: (it's Zelda! Who wouldn't want to be with Zelda?)
    Oh yes! She's soo pweety! I think I'm also getting a crush on her.. O_o;;

Let's see...

Lance/Pokemon
    Steven/Pokemon
    Falkner/Pokemon
    Morty/Pokemon
    Wallace/Pokemon
    Will/Pokemon
    Hermione/Harry Potter books (what? She's cute and smart!)
    Mai/Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Joey/Yu-Gi-Oh!

Err... too many to count.. O.x;

*dies*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • And what anime/video game was Joaquin Phoenix in, might I ask? =P

Come to think of it I always kind of liked Erika from pokemon too...just so sweet and peaceful; kind of rare for a person in pokemon games. She didn't have the gung-ho personality of any of the other gym-leaders. She was down to earth.

Years
  • Well, (odd, hearing from the person who made this topic) I won't tell! Too embarresing...I will tell, that it's someone from a GBA game!

EDIT: Bro, don't post the answer! I know you know!

Last edited:
    Back