• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    1. Green. You can't beat it. & I kow Gary is based off him, but Gary got nothing on Green. Green is actually attractive...

2. Gold. I heart Gold so much, and his hair... If it was actually physical possible for a guy to have his hair like that... I would be making all the guys I know have his hair.

3. Diamond?? Yes, I know, but I love Diamond so much. Oh, thanks to him I want to name my child Diamond, and when people say that ain't a bad name for a girl, I tell them 'no, it's a guys name.' They just stare at me.

4. Red. The main guy, how can you not love him? In my mind, I would want Red to be with me more than Diamond, but I love Diamond all the same. GO RED!

5. Bill. Bill is hot, and a nerd. Match made in heaven.

6. Pearl. Gotta love his quirkyness.

7. Silver. Even with long hair, he is still yummy!

8. Ruby. Ruby really does nothing for me.

xiraiya

Future Sinnoh Champion
    Years
    Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Elite Four: Lorelei

Easily one of the best looking female characters for me, I could not find any more chapters after like 70.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    the girl Who has jigglypuff wigglytuff AND STOLE SQURTLE FROM PROF oak (what a rebel) she is hot i think her name is blue and i like when she was battling someone and she keep the pokeballs in her shirt where her brests would be lol

Years
    u know, at first I thought that to, especially in the FRLG saga but for some reason I kind of see Yellow as more attractive.

Blue used to be my fave female character, but then I started to like Yellow better too.
    I mainly liked her cuz of her personality, but yeah, she does look more attractive in FRLG.
    Look out Red.
    *smirks*

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    yellow looks...
    YOUNGER
    in frlg.
    0.o

... ummm wow. she's taller... has more emotion in her eyes... a little curvier, I guess... I don't know what it is about the ponytail but it just makes her seem so much more attractive then the other female characters.

the girl Who has jigglypuff wigglytuff AND STOLE SQURTLE FROM PROF oak (what a rebel) she is hot i think her name is blue and i like when she was battling someone and she keep the pokeballs in her shirt where her brests would be lol

that was hilarious. although she don't keep pokeballs there no more. her boobs are WAY to big. pretty sure there the biggest in the series. (go figure =P)

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    ... ummm wow. she's taller... has more emotion in her eyes... a little curvier, I guess... I don't know what it is about the ponytail but it just makes her seem so much more attractive then the other female characters.
    I think Red was the one who matured most in FRLG. More then all the other characters. But Yellow also pretty much grew up. About her ponytail... Maybe it is this kind of mysterious stuff that makes her so attractive. Her powers of healing and reading pokemon thoughts. She always have some kind of a surprise... Surprise... That reminds me of Red's face expression when he saw her ponytail tha first time. XD Prizeless!

Wow... Look... I am posting in the manga section... >_>

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I agree, Valentine, but in my books it would be Blue who stands out maturing, followed by Red. Green had it in him a long while ago. :P

Prizeless!

Er...did you mean to say "priceless"? But I wasn't sure because "prize" would mean something, if we're going the shipping route...o_O

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
    Look out Red.
    *smirks*
    You're so much more evil than I origionally thought >=D
    Everybody's been talking about how hot they think Yellow now! Can you belive some people want to (and I do quote)"burn her"?
    I'm gonna repeat this incase all the new people didn't read this 'cause it was, like, 25 pages ago but my choises would be;
    boys: Red(how do you not love him?), Gold(love his hair and aipom), Ruby(I like him better with his hat) Green(yay for the silent type)and Wally(I don't really know why I just think he's cute.)
    girls:Yellow(She's cute), Blue(probably the most beutiful girl), Saphire(I'd think she was really pretty but the fangs ruin it for me) and thats all I can relly think of right now because I didn't get much sleep last night(if you can't tell).

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    You're so much more evil than I origionally thought >=D
    Everybody's been talking about how hot they think Yellow now! Can you belive some people want to (and I do quote)"burn her"?
    I'm gonna repeat this incase all the new people didn't read this 'cause it was, like, 25 pages ago but my choises would be;
    boys: Red(how do you not love him?), Gold(love his hair and aipom), Ruby(I like him better with his hat) Green(yay for the silent type)and Wally(I don't really know why I just think he's cute.)
    girls:Yellow(She's cute), Blue(probably the most beutiful girl), Saphire(I'd think she was really pretty but the fangs ruin it for me) and thats all I can relly think of right now because I didn't get much sleep last night(if you can't tell).

how exactly did sapphire manage to get those fangs anyways?

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Yellow's cute, her eyes have definitely gotten a bit more feminine at age 14, but she still has the flattest chest out of all the female Dex Holders despite being the second oldest.

^-^

I find her so endearing that way.

Emerald's pretty cute in his own way, too. You know, the creators of Pokemon Special have a penchant for creating midget blondes. Think they're fans of Fullmetal Alchemist or something?

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    Yellow is my most favorite female character. She looks plain beautiful when she gets older.
    Second is Sapphire.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    Exactly, Yellow looks more beautiful as she gets older, Sapphire just gets a little bit more mature, and, of course, Blue gets the body.

Years
    I know I'll sound pretty perverted, but I think Yellow might be a 'late bloomer'. I've seen it happen...you know, in other manga and anime... I really don't mind that Yellow's flat, I have absolutly nothing against her because she's...under developed, but I know alotta people (including friends) who make fun of her....and if you're out there, you know who you are...Of course, I'm always standing up for her, she's my absolute fave female character.
    I totally agree that she looks way more attractive and beautiful when she's older, I hope when/if she shows up in DP, she'll look prettier (if that's even possible! xD).

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    I know I'll sound pretty perverted, but I think Yellow might be a 'late bloomer'. I've seen it happen...you know, in other manga and anime... I really don't mind that Yellow's flat, I have absolutly nothing against her because she's...under developed, but I know alotta people (including friends) who make fun of her....and if you're out there, you know who you are...Of course, I'm always standing up for her, she's my absolute fave female character.
    I totally agree that she looks way more attractive and beautiful when she's older, I hope when/if she shows up in DP, she'll look prettier (if that's even possible! xD).

You know, there really nothing wrong with being flat. It isn't a must to have big boobs to be attractive. Yellow is the pinnacle of this type of beauty. My girlfriend is pretty much flat and she's still beautiful to me!

Years
    I never said that being flat was bad.
    I think Yellow's very pretty, I really don't care that she's a little underdeveloped, I just know that people make fun of her because of it. I'm rather protective of her, I freak out and get furious whenever my friends...taunt her.
    I...LUFF...YELLOW!!!
    AND RED, I THINK HE'S FRIGGIN' HAWT!!!!
    Yeah, I just felt like saying that. xD

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    I never said that being flat was bad.
    I think Yellow's very pretty, I really don't care that she's a little underdeveloped, I just know that people make fun of her because of it. I'm rather protective of her, I freak out and get furious whenever my friends...taunt her.
    I...LUFF...YELLOW!!!
    AND RED, I THINK HE'S FRIGGIN' HAWT!!!!
    Yeah, I just felt like saying that. xD

Well I don't really know of a point to be protective to a manga character who doesnt actually exist but I see ur point. Ppl do make fun of her a lot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back