• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    my favorite characters are...

for the boys, I really like Green (the boy in the japanease version, blue in the american) cause he's awesome! he has a great team and I think he shoulda won the one pokemon league.

for the girls...this is hard. I guess either yellow (go yellow!) or saphire (cause she's based on may) cause they're both awesome!

PS Awesome is my favorite word today...

Years
    Well I don't really know of a point to be protective to a manga character who doesnt actually exist but I see ur point. Ppl do make fun of her a lot.

Lol, I need a life, don't I? xD
    Guess I get attached to even fictional characters. xD
    Doodoodoo...*cough*RED'S SMOKIN' HAWT*cough*

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    Lol, I need a life, don't I? xD
    Guess I get attached to even fictional characters. xD
    Doodoodoo...*cough*RED'S SMOKIN' HAWT*cough*

Meh... its not uncommon. I probably would at least feel sad if one of the characters died or somtin. I guess that's why people cry at movies. Come to think of it, II actually almost balled while reading the seventh Harry Potter book when... well I'm a jerk about people soiling things for me so I won't say anytin... in case someone hasn't read it.

m not even going to comment on the whole "flat chested" talk going on now.

Would you rather us talk about big round chests?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    It's okay if you get attached to fiction. That's what these forums are. That's what it means to be a fan.

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Well, a good story has you feel attached to the characters. So nothing wrong about fantasizing about them to a certain level.

Of course, if you're worshiping them to the point that they're practically gods in your eyes, then there's something wrong with you.

On another note...about Harry Potter spoilers...when the sixth book first came out, I finished the book in a day then screamed out the major spoiler in the middle of a busy street. ^-^

Somebody called me a b*tch for that...^-^

I have no regrets...

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    Well, a good story has you feel attached to the characters. So nothing wrong about fantasizing about them to a certain level.

Of course, if you're worshiping them to the point that they're practically gods in your eyes, then there's something wrong with you.

On another note...about Harry Potter spoilers...when the sixth book first came out, I finished the book in a day then screamed out the major spoiler in the middle of a busy street. ^-^

Somebody called me a b*tch for that...^-^

I have no regrets...

lol that must have been hilarious.

yeah you see, in my school, theres a girl who is actually in love with L from death note. and when I say in love, I mean IN LOVE. she isn't kidding around. she basically has a shrine for him in her locker and she won't go out with any boy because she's convinced that he will magically appear some where in the world and marry her.

that's obsession.

getting attached to a character from a manga to the point where you want to defend them from insults? not obsession, you just like the character.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    The ViolentTomboy said:

I hated how that all turned out. It was not really that necessary. Think we'll ever get something like that at a manga level? If we do, at least it won't be as crazy as this was.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    I hated how that all turned out. It was not really that necessary. Think we'll ever get something like that at a manga level? If we do, at least it won't be as crazy as this was.

you mean a Harry Potter manga? or sometin as popular as Harry Potter as a manga?

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Well... Blue is pretty HAWT... BUT! I love Yellow, and her pony tail is adorable... She is so sweet and cupcake like...

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Huh...

Let's see...Koga, Lt. Surge, and Giovanni are cute (very, very unusual choice of words here o_O) in a creepy way....Sabrina is quite pretty...Bill is cute...Oh, yeah, and Norman. Can't forget that guy (never read too far into RS, but saw some scans).

For the folks closer to my age (aka the Pokedex holders): Red is certainly going to grow up to be a hottie, Blue is pretty, and Yellow is so freakin' cute. Ruby is quite a looker also...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back